AMC: Thursday, February 21, 2008

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL Ryan they have to be, now way B&E are capable of writing the J&A stuff.

This show has to be hurting big time for all the product placements they've been doing.

Love Zendall as always.

The Greenlee & Babe stuff was gagworthy and continues to show how juvenile Fusion is

LOVE J&A, loving Frankie

• Members

I loved the Jesse/Angie scenes once again and I can't wait for Frankie's reaction tomorrow!

There wasn't much else that I cared for today. I agree that it feels like Agnes Nixon is writing the J/A scenes.

I hate product placement on soaps! It always comes off phony to me. I also hope they don't go into overkill like GL did with Pringles a few years ago.

• Members

Monsters Ryan

Wow so Ryan gets to Spike's house and decides that he is going to help him play with his toys while none of them actually look like monsters that he can take on as Dynamite Kiddo. One would think that Ryan would want to take on his inner Dynamite Kiddo to show everyone that, despite losing his memory for four years, he is still the superhero that he has always wanted to be. Now it looks like he is reduced to just playing with good ole Spike's toys, trucks, and any other toys that he has. If only there would be some sort of chance to actually see him being invested in the toys because they are for Ryan's level....four months (the four thing is a big thing with Ryan) and up. Yep so why not have Ryan actually show that he truly does care about all of these little toys? To me, he just looked like he was bored being with Spike with very little emotion or that could come from bad acting, which we are used to seeing over this thing of a character. Oh well so smell like a Dell bring me some cow bell and any other rhyme you can think of right now because he truly does stink of cow urine and any other bad thing that one could possibly imagine because this guy is one big stinker short of a serial farting spree.

Aidan/Greenlee

Okay so I have read at other message boards as well as here that this coupld would not work since one could act (RB) and the other could not (AT). But I have to comment on how I still see chemistry between this rocking duo. I say keep Aidan/Greenlee together (but I have also never had a problem with AT's acting).

• Members

Its weird watching Babe adn Greenlee be BFF when last year Greenlee was a complete bitch and bully to her. But then again that was a different Babe and different Greens.

BTW, Loved Babe's hair and outfit today

The Campbell advertisement is ANNOYING. The fashion show is over so shut up about it.

Dang teh Jesse/Angie stuff was good. I was laughing when she threatened to hunt him down adn then he started laughing too...lol

1 question. Did they hire the actor who plays Quentin to be Frankie? Or was he some random black guy that they decided to turn into Frankie once they got the clearing for J&A? Im more inclined to beleive the latter but the casting was perfect bc he looks just like Jesse and I can so buy him as his son

Im glad Annie didnt let her dumbass husband ruin her moment with Spike. She loves that little boy as if he were her own son and Im glad she was there for him despite throwing Ryan out

• Members

I do suspect Debbi and Darnell are reworking the dialogue/adlibbing.

The explanation was eh. Please, Jesse escapes from people who he barely understands a thing about but without contacting anyone who could help decides he must leave for twenty years? How were these people proven so dangerous? He waited around to make sure they didn't hurt Angie or Frankie, and then, based on their still being alive, he decides that he still can't risk it? At least when GH did something like this with their Laura/Cassadines retcons, Laura pointed to distinct examples from the past which proved to her that she could not tell anyone about Nikolas.

• Members

LOVE how Spike's implants being turned on became all about Ryan, ugh. We didn't get to see Spike turn his head at the sound the doctor made because why? Oh yeah they had to focus on RYAN :rolleyes:

Greenlee: STFU about Erica you stupid bitch, after what you did to her daughter and grandkids, you have alot of nerve ever badmouthing Erica, and what you said, fits you to a "T" <_<

LOL it already has IMO. Yesterday Zach was drinking that V8 juice, pretty much had it right in camera range so we knew what it was, same today with Babe & Greenlee at Fusion :rolleyes:

Archived