ATWT: Wednesday Feb 20 Eppy

• Members

What a show today! So much better than the last two days. I am not surprised there was not a thread for Tuesday's show. It was so horrible. Back to today's show. Where to start off: Bob and Kim having a conversation with Lucinda and then about their son was just great to see. The scenes between Elizabeth Hubbard and Scott Bryce took me back over 20 years. What a waste of talent fot these two pro actors. I just wish Paul were dead. The explosion of the car at the end was nicely done. The CarJack stuff was good. But it was obvious long time ago who the killer was.

Tomorrow's show looks good too.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really loved todays show as well. Lucinda and Craig work so well off each other. What a waste. Could've had alot of great story there. Really enjoying the Carjack stuff as well. Just an all around great show today. On the risk of getting booed..lol...I actually didn't mind Sophie and Chris yesterday. Was the first time I saw Sophie not whining and Chris was natural and normal out of the hospital and away from Emily.

• Members

Such a great episode. Lucinda and Craig were so good together. This love/hate relationship has been going on for 20+ years. Amazing that we can still get these scenes in 2008. Same goes for the Lucinda/Bob friendship. ATWT does vets better than any other show. Even though they're not on as much as they could/should be, when they are on the scenes are always filled with history.

My only complaint with today's show is that we know Paul isn't actually dead. Damn.

• Members

The great part about yesterday's show was the ending. That and Chris all by himself. Isn't Chris so darn yummy?? :) I wanted to eat him up yesterday.

I kept wondering if we would ever see Bryce and Hubbard together on ATWT again. :( I was wondering if Hubbard was thinking the same thing. I've got to say when the vets are on together. They sure do shine.

• Members

quote name='Soapsuds' date='Feb 20 2008, 07:18 PM' post='556415']

The great part about yesterday's show was the ending. That and Chris all by himself. Isn't Chris so darn yummy?? :) I wanted to eat him up yesterday.

Yesterday I saw Chris in a different light. He was HOT! Surprised the hell out of me!!

• Members

Re: Tuesday's show...I thought the Chris/Sophie scenes were the only really good part. The Henry/V plot is stupid. I can't believe between the two of them, they can't figure out a way to outsmart that goon. Katie? *rme* Yeah, the more she professes to "love" Jack, the hollower it sounds.

Sigh...honestly, I wish they'd have just let Craig leave town. This rushed slap-bang send off stinks. Scott was wonderful, but it left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I liked the Carly/Jack stuff. We finally got to see some of Carly's trauma acknowledged, and I loved how torn up Jack was about it all.

Archived