AMC: SOD Spoilers

• Members

Main story is Jesse & Angie's reunion.

VCR Alerts:

On Monday, February 18, Erica is arrested and Ryan struggles with his feelings for Kendall. Babe has a life or death wager for JR on Tuesday, February 19. What prompts her actions? She's found out that JR is a bone marrow match for Richie," AB explains. "And she's going to pull out all the stops to try to get him to save Richie's life. She's very determined."

There's a section on characters who always lose at love. For AMC, it's Josh and Colin is interviewed.

What's your take on why Josh can't catch a romantic break?

"There just hasn't been a woman to match Josh's passion for life and romance and excitement, and who's as mentally stimulating and as good in bed as he is."

Of course! It's so obvious when you put it that way. Now, the only woman we've ever seen him truly fall for is Babe and then he lost her to JR. That had to hurt.

"He didn't lose her to JR. He lost her to marriage. She was so devoted to her family and she chose JR more for her son than for herself. Let's get that straight.

Do you think his rough luck with the ladies has anything to do with being the biological son of a woman who has failed at marriage so many times?

"That's a good question. I don't necessarily think that because I haven't had too many stories where Josh was the one who caused the relationship to fail. With Babe, she was married. When he was going after Greenlee, she ended up kidnapping Spike. And the thing with Hannah was an office fling, but I think he did care about her and would have given it a shot with her."

Why doesn't Josh ask his cousin, Tad, for some woman-snaring tips?

"That's what I would love to see. I mean, Josh is a catch! He's a Renaissance man; he's cultured, he's smart, and generally, that's what women like in a man. I think he could easily have 10 girlfriends. That's what we're going to be working on this year. Ten girlfriends by summertime."

Which character on your show do you think Josh should be paired up with and why do you think they could be happy together?

"I've been thinking about this, actually. I think he would have a hot and steamy relationship with Amanda, but I think Greenlee is the type of character that Josh is most attracted to. There's something edgy about her that he likes. She intrigues Josh and pushes his buttons and is witty and, I think, strong enoigh to push back when Josh pushes too far forward. She kind of comes from a messed-up childhood, which he does, too. He's attracted to people with problems [laughs]."

What Will Happen:

Angie can't shake the feeling that Jesse is alive.

Ryan and Annie try to get to know each other again.

Jack is no fan of Samuel.

Greenlee assumes Kendall might be pregnant with Zach's baby.

How is Ryan holding up under his bizarre new circumstances? CM notes:

"He's a bit pissy, but that's to be expected. There's a lot of underlying fear when you wake up thinking it's 2004 and you find out it's 2008."

Mail:

Fan saying how sick she is of Adam & JR always being enemies.

Fan happy with the recent Zendall love scene.

Fan praising Julia for taking on Erica.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived