2008: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, I can't believe I missed the fun..... but I'm so happy that those writers are fired! And I hope the other one is Stanley, because it seems like they really like Hamner for some reason.

• Members

Grrrr... what was Arena thinking? :(

At least AMC is now Beall-free. I'm wondering what other changes Pratt will make on the team... he REALLY should take Michelle Patrick back.

And Y&R needs to get rid of Beall/Kanelos. Although I don't see it happening anytime soon. For now, I'm glad we got rid of those 6 writers...

And I can't wait to see who's the seventh one fired...

• Members

This exchange made me spew my beverage, LOL.

I am suspected that Bloom's period of heavy intervention has passed, don't you think? Sony/Bell did what she said (LML), and now we deal with the ashes and cinders of that compliance.

Tvguide.ca claimed Bloom is now gunning for the EP....maybe she will leave the writers alone for a while.

• Members

i was drunk. but he was funny. we chatted about Garden Of Eden. I have more but at home, and this was on my myspace ebcause i look pictures on myspace where people always look drunk so i try to unly upload drunk looking pictures, lol. yeah pointless story - oh well.

f5dk5y.jpg

• Members

I'm just glad some things are going right for a change on the AMC writing team. Brown and Esensten, Kanelos, Bugler, Beall... all gone! We just need to rid the show of Queen of Redundant Dialog Rebecca Taylor Rebecca Taylor and then we'll be on the right track. We've got Kate Hall who's been ablaze since her first script aired and going strong. We're getting Tracey Thomson which is a pretty damn good addition, too.

But, yeah... I miss Michelle Patrick. I would love to see what she would write for the Jesse and Angie.

Archived