ATWT Monday December 10

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm really not buying Chris here. Would a doctor really be so convinced a stroke was "his fault"? Chris has been home approximately one month, and this "conflict" has been going on a few weeks. Strokes aren't caused by stress.

Family-wise though, it was nice seeing the Hughes' gather. But someone should have mentioned Nancy and Lisa and getting in touch with them. Or God forbid...Frannie, Sabrina, Don and Penny. Or any of the other scads of Hughes' worldwide.

I so don't care about Katie...but Brad is sweeter than that doofus deserves. (And I found it telling Katie had to throw him out immediately, lest she have to probe her deep, dark SATISFACTION she obviously got from the Other Brother Snyder. LOL...Katie's obviously mooooving right along with her life.)

Here's the thing with Carjack...they need to be discussing THEIR relationship. It's obvious Jack thinks that Katie is out to screw Brad as some kind of "revenge sex" for him sleeping with Carly. Uh...so he can't deal with Carly and her deceptions, but he can live with Katie screwing HIS BROTHER to get back at him? SAY WHAT?? And I'm more than sick of Jack finding ways to blame Carly for his decisions, Katie's decisions, and Global Warming. But Mike and Maura always make those scenes worth watching.

• Members

Haha..Come on stenbeck..you know I dont swing Katie's way. ;) It is great seeing Kathryn Hays give it her all in the scenes. I cant believe I am seeing Bob, Kim, Tom and Chris in one room. Jack and Carly are good as well. The after sex romp talk with Brad and Katie was ff material for me until Margo showed up. Margo should be at the hospital too with Lisa. I have only seen half of the show.

• Members

It would be nice had they mentioned the other Hughes family. But this is Jean P. and Goutman we are talking about. We are lucky to get Tom and Margo in the picture.

Katie and Brad...eh..dont care.

Jack has lost all credibility. He sounds so pathetic. His explanations/reasons just dont wash anymore. Jack can go [!@#$%^&*] himself for all I care...LOL. Jack has been ruined!!

Hahaha...you are such a charmer stenbeck. ;)

Archived