ATWT Friday November 30

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is anyone else wondering why Gwen adopting Sofie's baby is seen as such a bad thing? It's a legal adoption, right? Other than Cole pressuring Sophie into something she doesn't want to do, who cares where it comes from? I could understand Aaron and Ali's concerns if they were focused on how much Sophie wants to keep her child. But as usual, it seems like everyone's more concerned about Will and Gwen.

Nice to see Nancy, even if it was to impart some more advice into Katie's empty head.

Carly was funny today..."you are woman. Hear you roar." And then telling Jack she invited Kit to live with her so he could feel superior.

The entire Katie thing...snoozeville. Brad is officially a schmuck.

• Members

I also loved Carly's lines to Jack. I thought for a moment she was going to call him a jackass. :lol: The Gwen baby storyline is only interesting because of Babs being involved.

Next week looks good. Rosanna out of coma?? :P And Bob and Kim are on. :)

• Members

So what's the deal with Nancy taking dancing lessons? Each time we see her, she's sitting down in a chair.

The only significance I see in the adoption story is that Sophie is being pressured into something she doesn't want to do. I loved how Barbara snuck into a room to confer with Cole. It looked like she was off to have a quickie!

Archived