ATWT Wednesday November 28

• Members

Exactly....Henry reminds me a lot of Kirk. The same person...lol.

Is that the same Mark Lewis(Sean Baster) that was on ATWT at the same time? Gawd...it would be great to see her on ATWT.

Abigail yes....Georgia no...sorry I couldnt stand Georgia....lol.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*clear* zzaapp!!! (as the cardiac paddles crackle with electricity..) Don't worry, hon....you're going to LIVE!

Seriously, dude...you weren't a Kirkadoodle fan? Not even before Ellie, the Ridiculous CatSuited Woman? FLOVED me some Kirk and Iva...he was the only guy ever to get that sour look off of her face. And the stuff with Lucinda...OMG, EH and TW played so WELL off each other.

Neal? You mean Neal Alcott? She's dead. Not that I didn't FLOVE Mary Kay Adams in the role.

• Members

Lucinda and Kirk were hilarious. But besides that I didnt care for Kirk. Ellie was probably my least favorite Snyder sister of them all. I thought Renee Props was a just ok actress.

Yes, I meant Neal Alcott. It was a shame they killed her off. I loved MKA in the role. Her and Elizabeth Hubbard were pure gold together as sisters. The murder was chilling. But I sure do miss Neal to this day.

• Members

I dont remember Cricket that much. I was watching back then but my memory is fuzzy about her.

Katie: Mom, you are home!

Mama Peretti: What the hell is wrong with you!!!???....Slap!!! Slap!!

Mama Peretti: You tramp...I didnt raise my daughter to be a tramp!!! :lol:

Archived