ATWT Wednesday November 28

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh God Craig is gonna go completely nuts when he finds out that this baby isn't his...

I'm actually afraid for him and Meg.

I'm shocked to find that I actually feel bad for Katie. Jack basically doesn't deserve Carly or Katie. I do believe he loves Katie but hes gonna have to work for it cuz right now I'm liking Brad more and more each day.

Noah and Luke are on tomorrow...they're so cute together. Love how Noah was trying to break the news about Lily gently to Luke.

This "adoption" storyline is probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen in all my years (granted probably not as long as some of you) of watching ATWT. Its just so retarded on so many levels and involving characters that should have nothing to do with this storyline. I mean what exactly do the writers have against Gwen? I mean really all this torturing of the character about a baby is getting beyond stupid. No one I know in my age group is THAT obsessed about having a baby.

• Members

I sincerely hope this is the last day this year we'll have to sit through a hastily conceived, badly executed crisis for Carly. I love Maura, but I think she's reached her cartoon villian quota for the year.

The mall is steps away from Al's now? GMAB.

Katie needs to STFU. Yeah, blah blah, she "loves" Jack, and she wanted a family with him. What happened to the thought they "would be" a family for HIS kids? Boo-FRICKIN'-hoo...how frickin' immature is it to resent some "family orbit" Jack already has with Carly? Her reluctance isn't about "feeling left out", it's about the fact she KNOWS Jack has not gotten past Carly. I wish these writers would stop making everything about the kids, and let the characters own up to what THEY feel.

Paul/Meg/Craig....spin, spin, spin. How stupid does Craig sound, calling Ro's coma "stress-induced"??? (horrid flashbacks of Skankerbee telling Carly Jack's amnesia was all because of their traumatic relationship...) And did I miss the day Paul said he wanted that baby to be his? The last I heard, Paul was telling her not to call him when she got confirmation she wasn't. And that wasn't that long ago...it was right after the non-wedding.

• Members

I love Maura. Truly and sincerely I do. But even she can't make a screaming, hollering mess of scenes look less silly. How many people were muttering to themselves for Carly to shut up and not confuse those simpleton robbers?

Meg knew Emma says that to all her children. :)

• Members

So do the residents of Oakdale have super powers? They sure arrived fast to their destination. The constant our kids are in danger has run its course. It's time to stop! It's time for Jack to stop being a jackass. It's time for Katie to continue being a tramp. And jump Brad's bones. And for Carly to be Carly and be with Jack. Today's show was just eh. Nothing really stood out today. And yes...Al's diner is located at the mall??? :huh:

• Members

This was a downer after yesterday's vet heavy episode. The one thing I took from this episode is the fabulous relationship between Kit and Carly. Those two are FIERCE and I finally have a reason to watch Carly's scenes again. Jack makes my blood boil at this point, so I never want him and Carly back together. Whenever it happens he needs to beg and plead with her, only to be turned down. Hope Katie leaves his sorry ass as well.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Nov 28 2007, 07:00 PM)
This was a downer after yesterday's vet heavy episode. The one thing I took from this episode is the fabulous relationship between Kit and Carly. Those two are FIERCE and I finally have a reason to watch Carly's scenes again. Jack makes my blood boil at this point, so I never want him and Carly back together. Whenever it happens he needs to beg and plead with her, only to be turned down. Hope Katie leaves his sorry ass as well.

I totally agree with you about Jack. Jack needs to be tared and feathered by Emma and Kim. Emma with her grow up speech and Kim with her kiddo speech. :lol: Jack has become one sorry puppy. The way he is trying to beg and plead to Katie is beyond pathetic. Jack is a wimp just like his cousin Meg.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Nov 28 2007, 08:00 PM)
This was a downer after yesterday's vet heavy episode.

It's so silly the way the cast is mishandled from day to day. Carly and Meg's stories hog all the airtime, but everyone else's is rationed out to 1 or 2 days a week. Why the hell would P&G want to pay for people they aren't even using? They bitch about budget all the time, but keep unused actors on a contract! And the show suffers, because you can't start watching today and learn who's who. Maybe if Holden spoke to Margo, Kim spoke to Paul, etc.

• Members

I agree stenbeck! It's not like they aren't paying these people either. Eileen Fulton is on CONTRACT! She has appeared maybe five times this year, which means they have been paying her to do NOTHING. I could understand saving up her days for a big story, but that will never happen. Just wasted money. The woman works her ass off with her touring, so she can handle the daytime grind. Plus she keeps asking for a story!

Seeing the vets yesterday added so much to the show. This is also the main thing keeping people glued to OLTL right now. I get so sick of knowing that if Carly is on, she'll only be involved with Jack, Katie and Brad. This is why I'm so excited about the prospect of a new story with Kit.

Passanante/Goutman - Get these characters off their islands and give me that small town feel!

• Members

I don't know...I think Emma's not happy about how Jack has handled this. Before his almost wedding to Carly, she seemed to be pushing him to admit he wanted to marry Carly for HIS sake, not the kids'. Then today when she questioned why Parker wasn't talking to Carly. I hope she says something to Jack, he needs a GOOD talking to.

I'm sure the vets contracts are next to nothing in appearances. There's no way they're paying them for not working.

Archived