ATWT Tuesday November 27

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate how they've had Jack adopt Parker and even change his name. They want to forget Parker is a Munson and even has a brother on the show! Hal is too important to be brushed aside. First, allow Will to be a real character, then develop a relationship with his bloody brother! I hate those self-righteous Snyder men right now. The only ones I enjoy are Brad and Luke. Now that sourpuss Parker is a Snyder, he's on my hate list as well.

• Members

I hate Parker being "Snyder" too. It's just so unnecessary. It's like TIIC decided they're tired of getting questions from new fans about why Carjack's children are named Munson, Larrabee and Snyder, and decided to simplify it for them. I'm fine with Jack adopting Parker; but it would have been a lot more heartwarming if Parker's big "decision" was about calling Jack "dad", instead of backhandedly dumping Hal's memory.

Today's show....boring. The mini-location shoots have now become trite. "Let's go to the rink..." *eyeroll*

Biggest WTF Line of the Day... Jack to Katie..."we're the innocent victims in this." GMAFB, Jack. Adultery is a choice. Own it. I feel so bad for Michael, having to say this crap.

Lord, Carly is going to have her hands full with Sage. BTW...who was looking after Sage, while Jack was at the rink with Parker? Someone needs to slap the director...what mother in her right mind sees someone with a gun, and heads that way to escape?

I so don't get the Em/Dusty thing. They're PARTNERS. Tom kept talking like Emily worked for Dusty. And ditto the Dusty/Chris thing. More testosterone amped up over a woman. Bah-humbug. Jennifer was Chris' cousin. Dusty acted as if Craig was somehow getting his hands on the foundation's money. (And wtf does this "foundation" even do?)

It was nice to see Tom and Margo...even though I normally can't stand them. Doesn't Margo's appearance make a veteran "bingo" for the month of November? LOL....

• Members

Make what Carly's fault? The Santa robbers? I know I'm damn tired of those kids being used to bring Carly and Jack together. Their relationship is separate from what they share with the children, and Passanante keeps trying to make them dependent on each other. Enough with that crap. Somebody needs to tell Sage that life isn't all or nothing, and that she still has a family no matter what her parents' situation is. It's a wonder that Natalie and Ethan aren't in peril every other day to bring their parents together too, since we're all about concurrent and redundant Snyder stories lately.

I loved the Central Park ice rink's huge Oakdale sign. We're supposed to forget that it's New York, fine, I'll play along. The stedicam sepia tones still suck.

So what's the deal with Tom referencing Emily's fall from grace? Is he just talking about the break with Dusty and the rebounding with Chris? He took a tone with her that seemed to belie knowledge of her hooker days. Nice to see him and Margo discussing their kids. But what did Casey do to earn an extra 2 months behind bars? He was supposed to be released in October.

• Members

Those kids are being used as much to keep Kack apart, don't forget that. I don't blame Sage for feeling like her family is "all or nothing", since Daddy keeps punishing Mommy by taking her time with her kids away. I got a huge laugh at Jack lecturing Parker on manipulating people, when he's basically blackmailing Carly into doing exactly what he wants.

I really don't know. I don't think it's about Em's hooker days...that will probably never be mentioned again.

• Members

Seeing the vets today was great. I loved seeing Bob, Kim, Tom and Margo. Parker and his matchmaking was :rolleyes: . Jack can say whatever he wants. But I aint buying any of it. The whole Carly/kids are in trouble is getting a tad boring...LOL.

• Members

The word blackmail is quite selective. None of that was for Jack's benefit. And how does his protection of his children amount to him using them? I'd love to see the therapist that advocates maintaining a broken marriage for the kids' sake. Now Carly is in a jam because she went into business with an unpredictable crminal, and G-Man won't stand for it. I can't wait for the declarations of Kit's innocence, despite her manipulation of the settlement money without consulting Carly, while Jack and Parker are heathens for not mentioning the adoption. B) I think ATWT will be cancelled before Carly learns her lesson, but can't the woman get a story about her own reawakening instead of the millionth bid for Jack's approval? God, it's like Lucy hiding her harebrained schemes from Ricky!

• Members

^^^It's not for Jack's benefit????? He summarily TOOK those children out of Carly's home and REFUSES to let them live with her. Lying to him is not basis for changing their custody agreement (what ever that may be...). That's all she's guilty of, isn't it? Now he doesn't like her business partner, and HE'S using his children as a bargaining chip. Blackmail, persuasion, threats, whatever you want to call it, it's all about punishing Carly for lying to him.

Just because I don't particularly like the thought of a Carly/Kit business, doesn't make Jack's actions less odious.

• Members

Lying to him and their whole family ABOUT DYING! Not whether the cable bill was paid, not whether she farted...dying. If you'll tell your children that, what else will you tell them? He dealt with all that by ending the wedding and moving out with the kids. Kit is a different matter entirely, and not because he "doesn't like her," or thinks her weave is unsightly. He might not like spinach either, but you can't find a can of it that acted as an accomplice in his son's kidnapping. Even JJ is still afraid of her. Shouldn't that count in Carly's deliberations? A single mother with 3 kids and no job invests tens of thousands in a business with the most untrustworthy person in her recent past, and that's sensible? Jack may have jumped the gun on migrating to Emma's, but Carly only validated his decision.

Archived