ATWT: Tuesday Discussion

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, today's episode was pretty good. And the funny thing is, I was really on invested in the stuff with Noah, Luke, and Colonel, and Holden and Lily. I liked seeing Emma too.

Van Hansis, listen to me, WITH BOTH EARS OPEN: Today was what you send in to the Emmy people. Luke getting pissed at the Colonel then standing up to knock him down a couple of pegs...that was a great scene! And you could feel the feeling that was in his words, too! And it's nice to see that it's finally official between the two of them now. All of those hand clasps and shoulder grabs...niiiice.

Meg is a ho. I've been saying it for well over a year now and I'll keep saying it until she stops being one. Paul's words were true to Craig at the end, they were, but I hate them both so much right now. At least Craig's attempts to be a smarmy ass are actually funny lol

I don't know what to say about the previews for tomorrow. I so don't want to be stuck in Jack and Carly's Holiday Hell...

• Members

I pretty much agree with everything you said about todays eppy. Let me add that Meg isnt worth anyones time. I am so sick of her. Her character has been destroyed to no end. I cant stand her! What a whore/bitch she is!! But I am looking forward to more of Jack's jealousy...LOL. I cant wait until he finally admits he was using Katie just to get to Carly.

• Members

Paul and Meg deserve each other. They both disgust me! I also felt bad for Craig. I hope he makes Meg's life a living hell! I wish Emma would have slapped her silly today. She sure needs it. I am surprised at how calm Emma is taking all this.

I also see a rocky road for Luke and Noah. Noah didnt tell his dad he loved Luke too. And he didnt say he was his boyfriend. I smell trouble.

• Members

If that's true (and I don't think it is), then he probably could've waited until Carly came back to town to start doing it. LOL.

Count me in as someone who felt bad for Craig yesterday. I hope he makes Meg's life miserable from here on out.

• Members

Boy, I can't get past how low Meg's sunk either. Carly's being hung out to dry for her lie, and Meg is getting her hand held by Emma. WTH?? At least Carly confessed. Meggie wanted to see which way the paternity test swung. No doubt she'd have tried to lie her way around it still, if Craig hadn't found out on his own.

Archived