GH: Relax & Relapse Week 4: Sonnylicous

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched the first ten minutes, but had to turn it off. At first, watching the opening, I had some sentimental pangs. AJ! Lane Davies! The Quartermaines being up front and relevant! But very rapidly, I remembered how much I hated this period on GH. I mean, the fact that the credits ended with Lucky-Summer(!)-Luke reminded me how icky that whole storyline was, and how empty the show feels without Laura.

And this was when Alexis, my favorite character, was constantly presented as a villain for keeping Sonny's child a secret.

And then there was AJ. Has there ever been a character more hated by writers? He just couldn't ever win. Ever! I still have so much bottled up anger about that, and it all just comes pouring up every time I'm reminded of how he was treated. I mean, I still can't watch the "AJ on a meathook" scenes without crying bitter tears of resntment for him. So seeing Carly grab Michael- in the Quartermaine mansion, no less- and tell him not to trust AJ, I just couldn't watch anymore.

And why yes, I do take General Hospital way too seriously. :)

• Members

As I recall, Summer was a prositute (or was she just a stripper?) who Luke hired because she looked like Laura. I think they used to reenact significant moments together. Lucky then began dating her. The whole thing was just creepy.

I think Stefan killed her accidently. Or was it Helena?

• Members

Summer was a hooker who "looked" like laura (umm.. when did GF EVER look that good?)

she and lucky were together but she was involved with luke.

it was odd.

she died.

and this eppy reminded me how much i hate alexis. who a hypocritical b*itch. she judges Liz? hi hun. yeah. u been there and done that!

• Members

there goes Summer. The first victim to die for the sake of Nem. I liked her and thought she and JY's Lucky were really good. She could have been good with GV but they never gave her a chance

No Nikolas hired her to drive Luke crazy. This was back when CS was in the role and they were writing him dark. He wanted Luke away from Laura so he used Summer to distract him as Nik had control of Laura after her breakdown.

Stefan killed her while trying to kill Emily. They were both wearing the same scarf and he mistook her for Em

• Members

I hated Alexis too but Ned and Skye were a big no no to me since they were cousins. I hated when they de-Qed her to put her with him in that stupid Dobson story

Next week's mini-marathon is about Prince Nikolas. Sigh, so far all of these things are of people who have already had a marathon. Show us some other characters

• Members

isnt that woman Summer was dancing with a tranny? I think I remember that around that time

Ugh, I hated the Courtney/Carly friendship. Carly should never have a female friend. She got way too girly and gooey with Courtney. This was the year of hte Mob 4 and I hated it

Ahhh, there goes Scott and Alexis. I really loved the potential of those 2 as they were one of my favorite could be couples. I wish more had gone past their date

Archived