National Enquirer spoiler

• Members

Kayla finds Stephanie with a home pregnancy test.

The suspects for EJ's shooting are revealed.

Philip is desperate for Belle to stop her wedding.

http://z8.invisionfree.com/nickandchelsea/...?showtopic=1152

My comments: Don't tell me they are going to have Stephanie get pregnant with Ford Deckers kid, he raped her. OMG they are doing it again, i hope they handle this one better like they did with EJ/SAMI/LUCAS. Well i dont consider Ej and Sami rape. But wow if Ford's the father and he is going to torment Stephanie, omg i will hate Sheffer forever. He is going to be the biggest Hack in the business, write this right Sheffer.

I hope Jeremy is the father of the baby because its either Jeremy/Max/Ford. I rather have Jeremy be the father and come back and support her then the rapist in Ford Decker. I think this is how they are going to bring Jeremy back, they are going to write Stephanie gets pregnant and she believes its her rapist Ford's baby but it will end up being Jeremy. Every year we will have a who the daddy storyline. This year was EJ/SAMI/LUCAS next year its going to be stephanie/jeremy/ford.

Well Shelley is going to rock this rape storyline and this possible pregnancy storyline because she is such a wonderful actress and i dont care who dont agree with me, she is. She is going to rock this storyline and in hope Stephanie matures as a character. This storyline could possibly be a redeeming storyline for Jeremy.(but dam it i am ****** Trevor isn't returning.) Shelley is going to do great in this story i hope Steve and Kayla are involved and help her through this. I hope Kayla tells Stephanie that she was raped too.

God can we stop having everyone get pregnant from there rapist. MINUS EJ AND SAMI BECAUSE IT WAS NOT RAPE. But again, i am looking forward toward this story and Shelley Hennig is going to rock this story, i dont care who disagree with me because I know Shelley is a wonderful actress and is doing a great job with the material she is giving. " Don't listen to noone here Shelley, you are doing a great Job as Stephanie and i am happy to see you on my screen on days, keep up the good work. People are just jealous of you and rachel melvin(chelsea) they you 2 are up and coming stars of days of our lives"

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Definitely don't want Stephanie or anyone else pregnant on this show. AND YES SAMI/EJ WAS RAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EJ forced Sami to have sex with him or he'd let Lucas die with the cabin roof on top of him. And YES, EJ is (at least) AN ATTEMPTED MURDERER TWICE as well (John Black, Lucas Roberts) and probably a MURDERER (crooked police officer Eve Daniels) and possibly a MURDERER AGAIN (John Black).

• Members

ok, the murder of eve michaels was not proven to be EJ. He did not kill John Black ether. Sami chose to have sex with him not because to save that loser Lucas life but because she wanted him and always has. Sami and Ej are ment to be together. EJ did not force Sami to do nothing, it was not rape, it was never considered rape, EJ is just being accused of doing something that was not even close to rape.

Sami let EJ have sex with her, she could have easly gotten out of that car, walked i dont know 1 mile up the road and have gotten help. Deep down Sami loves ej, u know, i know, the whole board knows it. EJAMI is coming. She chose to be in that car with Ej and help him get through the road block, she does not want nothin to happen to our sweet innocent Prince EJ Wells

• Members

Who died and made EJ Lucas's keeper? EJ was not responsible for what happened to Lucas at the cabin. He'd saved Lucas's life before...from the fire that started when Lucas was married to Carrie, but that didn't make it his responsibility to save him this time. Besides, how interested would you be in helping someone who ruined your car heater by planting stinky cheese, and set off a smoke bomb in your apartment? It was Sami who told EJ she'd do ANYTHING if he'd help her get the beam off of Lucas. I believe the two of them agreed to a swap. IMO, it wasn't rape. As for EJ being an attempted murderer, the whole story isn't in on John's shooting last December; and even I know how EJ felt about Lucas by the time he lured him into the freezer car. It was no different than Lucas almost killing Sami by luring her with the Will doll a few years ago. Eve Michaels? She was a blackmailer...Kate, the DiMeras, and who knows who else. Someone shot her, but EJ was busy with Sami and Lexie at the time. I don't believe EJ had anything to do with John's death. I don't think someone as smart as EJ would have run Belle down, either...he might have come close (to scare her) but he was a race car driver who could pull those kind of stunts without killing her...and leaving behind pieces of the car to identify who did it.

Archived