GL: Week of October 15

• Members

They tried to pass him off as a good guy, that's when they lost me.

There is simply not enough I can say about how ludicris it was to have Griggs kidnap Marina on Alex's behalf. It's ridiculous! You mention Carmen Santos, and it seems to me as if DK is trying to paint Alex as Springfield's version of Carmen Santos.

Don't get me started on the so called "greencard marriage" between Cyrus and Alex. What is this, the 1,000th time this "marriage of convience" story has been done with a Spaulding. First it was Alan and Beth. Then it was Lizzie and Jonathan. Now it's Alex and Cyrus. Get the pattern here? DK doesn't. He writes the Spaulding family as this one dimensional evil family, well that until he recently decided to try and redeem Lizzie. God knows how long that will last.

Back to Alex. What pisses me off about this the most is that it seemed as if DK would rejuvenate the character of Alex (a character that is one of my favorite also) at first. It seemed like it when he first joined the show. However everytime I think he does, he goes and pull a fast one over us and makes Alex look more desperate and pathetic than she has ever been in her entire 20+ history on the show (With McKinsey, Collins, and Dusay having all played her).

Marina as Michelle Bauer? Might as well be since the Coopers are Springfield's version of the Bauers. However such a thing is tough to swallow considering Marina's history, but the TIIC ignore that.

I'm surprised that you still watch. I quit once I saw the writing on the wall about Alex being behind Marina's kidnapping. It was the straw that broke the camel's back for me, along with the continuous propping of Josh and Cassie. Especially of Saint Cassie.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived