DAYS: Tuesday, Oct. 16

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What an outstanding show today.

Martha Madison and Deidre Hall both were perfect.

Madison was exactly how I had hoped Belle would be and Hall didn't overplay or overact her material. She showed outstanding control and it made her performance, IMO, that much more.

Some said this material was not enough for emmy, well I disagree. Hall showed a BOATLOAD of range in her scenes and she wasn't over the top (like most actresses) would have played the material.

The tears were definetly flowing today....HOWEVER get ready for tomorrows episode everyone.

I watched it today and man if you cried today you will cry even harder and I think those who don't think Hall is emmy worthy will certainly change their tune tomorrow.

The writing was INCREDBILE Marlena's line to John "I'll see you in forever" was beautifull delivered and was just, my god, it was SO sad...SO REAL!

• Members

Even about max/stephanie/morgan drama. I love this story already hehehe

but dam it, EMMYS I TELL U RIGHT NOW GIVE MARTHA MADISON A DAM EMMY RIGHT EFFIN NOW, she is shinning in this story, if martha isnt nominated for an emmy, i will go to where ever emmy headquaters are and have a protest with picket signs saying give Martha Madison an EMMY

• Members

Dammit dammit dammit.

I had a meeting today at work so I couldn't watch this show live, my power was out in my apartment so the episode didn't tape and now instead of the DOOL repeat on SoapNet I get to watch CamMat huff and puff after Dancing with the stars for this soap star finale and so I guess I have to wait until 9 a.m. tomorrow to TAPE the show. Grrrrrr.

Screw this crap. I don't care about these noobs, the last person on earth I want to see right now is orange Hogan Sheffer. I want to see John!

• Members

I finally got to watch the episode and loved it..3 parts really got to me...First when Belle and Sami had their talk about John, Second when Marlena said goodbye and he wanted her to lay next to him, and finally the last scene with Claire showing up...This is all such heartbreaking stuff...And Drake, Deidre, Martha, and Ali are doing a wonderful job..

It was also nice to see shawn and caroline showing up to say goodbye, as they did think of John as their son for many years..

The Max and Morgan scenes were great..I'm becoming a huge Morgan fan..She's just a delight to watch on screen...I like Max and Stephanie, but i prefer Max and Morgan more..

• Members

as far as Emmys go.... id love to see Days get the nod and win. However idk. GH's Hostage was amazing and action packed as well as drama packed. Y&R has a event comming up that i think will also be great eppys. Truth of the matter is no soap deserves best drama at all. they have all sucked this year. and MM was amazing, but isnt she to old for younger actress? wouldnt she have to go into supporting? IMO, she doesnt have a chance and shouldnt in supporting. To many greats there. DH deserves a nom - and win. however she shouldnt be in lead, as she wasnt lead this year. but she will be. and i think she will lose out. Alison Sweeney also deserves a nom.

Max & Morgan are so simple and sweet and cute. I love them. Days could use a light fun love story. Stephanie is ruining the storyline and needs to go. I am missing Chelsea & Nick a lot tho.

I love how Dee Hall is playing Marlena. I dont know whos idea it was. HS, KC, DH, or Es... but it was a great one. I like that shes playing her kinda calm cool and collected. Being strong her her daughter. Not losing it in front of John. i dont mind this at all ... but hopefully we get a breakdown scene comming soon.

• Members

OK so I finally got to see this whole thing.

I am one who didn't mind Stephanie and Max, but I think I could like Max and Morgan more. I just really like that actress so far.

Dee and Martha and Drake were just as fabulous in the episode as they were in the clips. Oh they just break my hearts and Martha Madison gained a new fan of me from these scenes. She's so much more authentic in the portrayal of her character's grief than Alison Sweeney IMO. Whenever she popped up in the scenes she just took me out of the show and my sorrow over John.

Lucas and EJ being more concerned with their ongoing pissing contest than comforting Sami was just annoying. I am sick to death of this stupid tug of war over CryingJagSami. As if she's some great prize worth all of this crap.

Archived