Y&R: I had a nightmare

• Members

Basically in my dream, it was announced at the Daytime Emmy's that Y&R was getting canceled after 35 years on the air. Of course, LML was still at helm. I had a conversation with another female soap opera producer or industry person (i don't know who it was but I know it wasn't JFP) about how fat LML was and LML heard us and got really angry and walked out in a huff. There was a tribute to Y&R but only with the current stuff that they are airing. Then later that night, LML's Y&R won the Emmy for best show. She was booed but for some reason Laura Wright came up on stage and gave her a hug. LML's speech was, "I was made fun of for my weight earlier tonight so this Emmy does not got to the bitches who called me fat." So that was a nightmare. But hopefully it won't come true.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol at Laura Wright poppin on up!!

once i had a dream that i was Shane Lewis on GL.. but i was just playing him o the soap however everyone else thought they were really th char's... like in that movie with john candy kinda i guess... random.

and ive had many a dreams about male soap stars.. but i wont go there...

lol Ryan C. watching Y&R is a nightmare/torture all in its own.

• Members

I don't even like Y&R anymore. I stopped watching before Tammin Susork took over as Colleen. Lily and Amber were grading my nerves and the show just plain sucks. So technically I was forced to watch the show because of the horrible tribute. I think my subconscience was telling me that Y&R really did win the emmy this year and may win it next year. I shutter at the thought. I rather have GL win it.

Archived