ATWT: Carly & Jack Spoiler

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL!! I know this is going to backfire on Carly BIG TIME after Jack finds out she didn't tell him right away about her health situation, BUT, that little devil that lives on my left shoulder is going to enjoy every single second of Fluffbutt's misery. And even though I'm sure Pissy will write it in such a way that Fluff is the poor innocent victim of that evil witchwoman Carly, and every citizen of Oakdale except maybe JJ, will be running to dry her tears and wipe away her snot, I'm gonna love every second of her KNOWING that she does not nor did she EVER have Jack's heart, and why? Because it's like Jack told Julia Larrabee when she was slinging snot all over the place and reminding him that he gave his heart to her and JJ. Jack told her, "My heart wasn't mine to give because I gave it to Carly a long time ago and it belongs to her." :D

• Members

^^^LOL...yeah, ICAM, Nikki. I've got a sinking feeling Jack won't react well to the news Carly kept that from him, but I'm going to enjoy EVERY. SINGLE. SECOND. of Katie's misery. Anything that ends Kack, can't be all THAT bad. :D

Archived