Jean Passanante celebrates six years at ATWT

• Members

Jean Passanante needs to be let go from ATWT. Her writing is so dull and boring. Anyways Jean Passnante's celebrated six years with ATWT last month. She started as co-head writer in September 2001 and was co-head writer until May 2005. She replaced Hogan Sheffer in May and has been head writer for close to two and half years. Can anyone believe this woman has lasted as long as she has? The funny thing about Jean Passanante is she has always had a job for about 16 years in daytime. She started her career at OLTL in 1991 in various positions and was promoted to co-head writer at one point. She left OLTL in 1998 to go to AW to finish it's last year out. Then she was with AMC for about two years from 1999-2001. Now she has been at ATWT for six years. Goutman loves her apparently but IMO it is time to make a change. Can anyone believe this woman has lasted this long on ATWT? Six years is a long time.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved the storyline of Bryant's death. It was extremely well done, and I wasn't sad to see him go. He was nothing but a spoiled little brat. Mary Beth Evans was heartbreaking during the scenes where Sierra found out. :(

• Members

Ugh I know. JP must be a dried up old hag who lives vicariously as through the fictional mothers of Oakdale. Cut the crap and adopt if your biological clock is ticking like a time bomb, and spare us the annoyances of the upteenth pregnancy of the month! :angry:

• Members

The bashing Jean stuff is getting old. I've enjoyed many of her stories: the baby-switch, the Carly/Jack break-up, Lucinda losing her company because of Lily, Noah/Luke, the death of Jennifer, etc. I'd take her in a minute over that hack Hogan, who gave us "Bonnie In Scotland", the Dahlia "mystery", Pilar, Margo/Doc Reese, Teens On The Run, and his crowning achievement, Celia and Rafael.

Archived