Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanSoAp07

How cold is it by you?

We just had a huge cold front come through New Orleans. Yesterday we were about 83; today we are 50.

Big difference

Right now: 47

Tonight: around 40

PS: The thread won't let me change the title name even though it is fall right now lol

Winter doesn't start until December 21st.

So far fall has been very kind to us here in NY, but 40's is pretty much average for us nowadays. Right now it is in the 50's and tomorrow and Friday should be aroudn the same thing high 40's low 50's.

Uhh, Texas has been extremely warm for quite some time. It's friggin' November for crying out loud. We had rain earlier this week and it FINALLY brought a cold front in. It was in the 60s today with some good winds so it felt really cool. It's currently 46 and the low tonight is 36. I'm LOVING it. It's supposed to be cool tomorrow too.

Its been pretty warm. The last day we had REALLY hot temp's was back in mid-ocotber, it reached 101. Now, it varies. Yesterday it was like 87 and today its like 72.

Some of my family up in PG, BC just got a HUGE dumping of snow and it was around -10 there (which is NOTHING for a PG winter).

Wish I was there to enjoy it!

Its rainy, wet and grey here, BOO!

We've been unseasonably warm here in KY lately. We've been hovering in the mid-60s to mid-70s (in November!). However, that bloody front came through yesterday and dropped the mercury a good 30 degrees. At present, according to the thermostat on my computer, it's a sultry 27 degrees. :lol: (and to thing, at roughly 6 or 7pm last night, it was in the low 70s. that's KY for you!)

PS: The thread won't let me change the title name even though it is fall right now lol

Thread title changed for ya Charlie. :)

Like Matt, It's been in the 70's for a week and tonight it's 24 degrees burr!