O...MY...GOD

JER Soaps Fan

• Members

Holy Crap.

For those who didn't see, I just watched my DVD of today's "View" and Mandy Moore was a guest.

WHO KNEW that girl could be so controversial?!!

She was pretty sweet during the interview, during which she and the gals talked about her deeply personal new album.

But the concert AFTER the interview was just shocking.

Observe some lyrics:

"I heard you say

We were one and the same

Well wrong again

I could never do those things you did to me

I will be ok

In time you'll fade

Into the nothing that you are

The nothing you are"

Maybe they don't sound so shocking, but you had to SEE that girl's face, full of pain and hatred for whoever hurt her. That girl has it IN for someone. She even wiped away tears after her performance.

But make no mistake, I saw the look in her eyes during that chorus each time and I just thought she was about to murder somebody!!

INTENSE.

Meanwhile, Babs TOTALLY chewed out (under the guise of playfulness) Sherri, for calling pedestrians "old" -- especially since these "old" people she criticized for walking on the sidewalk had business being there, unlike sherri, who on her bike, had no legal right to be on the sidewalk.

During the altercation, Barbara made it clear that SHE doesn't fire people (yeah right), when Sherri asked about it.

Who are you foolin', Babs?!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mandy Moore = The Best thing to come out of the bubblegum pop serge of the late 90's.

She has an amazing voice, she has strong morales and values and speaks of them, she is a damn good actress, shes beautiful, shes freakin amazing.

I love this girla nd her music is so real and raw and emotional. Coverage, IMO is on of the best albums. Wild Hope is amazing and i reccoment it.

She was great on How I Met Your Mother.

srsly, i love u MM!!

Archived