Awesome HOUSEWIVES promo

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I just bought Season 3 and even though its only beena year, I had forgot just how funny and great season 3 was. I have been watching season 1 over again with my boyfriend and season 3 was back to the basics that made the show was it was in that initial year. I can't wait for this season to start.

• Members

^^^When you go back an watch a whole boxset of a season that season is usually better than just watching it regulary. I recently bought Lost season 2 and the hatch wasn't as talked about as I thought it was. It was those damn breaks that made it seem like they talked about it all the time. :lol:

• Members

I saw the promo when it first debuted a month or so ago and, still, I am absolutely in love with it! Wonderful, wonderful work.

Season 4 might indeed be the best yet, I hope they keep the momentum from the AMAZING Season 3 (liked it even more than Season 1, I think) and that they make it even better!!!

Viva la DH!!!

• Members

I seriously am counting the days. I finally got through my season 3 DVD's and that last scene with Edie seing it all again, so intense. I really hope if Edie survives she keeps the prominent role she had towards the end of last season. Nicolette really can bring it when given the opportunity.

Archived