Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's obvious Joker is only interested in majors now. His play in the other tournaments this year speaks volumes.

The Miami tournament has been a complete and utter bust. 

I kind of agree with Chris Everett when she said that the tournament had no heart.

I don't know where the big crowds are...the ones they say are there. The main court has been empty all tournament long minus a Roger match.....its pitiful. 

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

This whole tournament has been a snooze fest. There hasn't been one great match....maybe Shapo vs Tsitsipas......

And in the semis its going to be Isner vs FAA......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Roger vs boring Kevin no ratings Anderson......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tiafoe vs Shapo........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Horrendous......

• Members

To me, the up and comers salvaged this tourney.  My expectations for Serena are dwindling but it's ok because she's given the sport everything.  American tennis can't ride her coattails forever.  

Fed is still interesting but not really exciting unless he's playing another elite. 

But FAA is playing remarkable tennis right now!  He and Andreescu are about to make Canada proud. Raonic and Bouchard who?  

• Members

It's sad that Canadian tennis has overtaken American.  ESPN and Tennis Channel all giddy about it instead of being pissed off is mind boggling. 

It's going to be a Fed vs FAA final....

Raonic is injured again. He has always been all serve...the guy can't even move on court.....Bouchard just wants to looks beautiful on court.....her early rise was just a flash in the pan.....

Coric is sure fuking it up against FAA

I still want to see FAA play 3 out 5 set matches...he cramped the last time in NY against Shapo......he still hasn't beaten anyone of significance .....Tsitsipas doesn't count since they played in the juniors...

And center court in Miami is trash!

• Members

I'll say it again....this tournament sucked!  Isner in the finals.....awful...all his sets have been tie breakers but one. I was hoping Isner would lose a lot of points in Miami.....

No crowds....awful winners and terrible center court equals massive failure.

FAA played like [!@#$%^&*] against Isner. Maybe it was the 8 matches that got him. I'm sure the tennis media will still pimp him since they got what they wanted with Isner winning. I still say FAA is overrated. He couldn't even beat John Isner.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Administrator

Really excited about those Canadian teens!

Please register in order to view this content

They might even make me pay attention to non Grand Slam tournaments.  

I’m still a bit sad about Genie Bouchard. She had it all for about a year but could never get back to that level.   She was a marketer’s dream but she just couldn’t win matches.