Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

These presentation trophies are humongous! I saw a picture of Federer with his presentation trophy and his looked tremendous as well.

Dimitrov was very magnanimous in giving his racquets to the man who gave him a wildcard into the tournament and to a lady in a wheelchair who was sitting courtside. Very nice moments.

I did also feel for Feliciano Lopez though. At one point, he had the match within his reach and it slipped away.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

I love both players as well but I was pulling for Dimitrov. It is a shame that Feliciano hasnt accomplished more in his career. He is the male version of Martina Navartoliva...he should hire her as coach in his final years. He could win Wimbledon if he had the right coach.

• Members

Ummmm..Berdych to appear semi nude in latest ESPN body magazine..just yummmmm...I am getting it.

Dont know if I can post pic because it does show his whole backside...his hot ass...hehe....

This after he said he would never do one..lol

• Members

The only one I care about is Verdasco, and he's such a disappointment. Stosur. I have been so indifferent to this chick, but her FH, when its on, its on. Bye Sloane! Where's Townsend?!

I saw the pic on Twitter. So damn delicious! Berdych is the hottest male tennis player on the circuit!