B&B: Casting Rumors/Spoilers

• Members

1. Y&R's Doug Davidson(Paul) crossing over, when Ashley hires him to investigate Stephanie's role in Brooke's rape.

2. Stephanie is kidnapped by...........possibly Morgan De Witt(Sarah Buxton). :lol:

Ridge is getting closer again to Brooke and the kids, upsetting his relationship with Ashley

Nick tricks Stephanie

Eric annuls his marriage, and moves in with Jackie B)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

>> Y&R's Doug Davidson(Paul) crossing over

I would've sent over J.T. to investigate (and possibly chemistry-test him w/ Phoebe and Bridget); but, okay.

>> possibly Morgan De Witt

That so better be just a rumor.

>> Ridge is getting closer again to Brooke and the kids, upsetting his relationship with Ashley

Like no one saw that coming.

>> Nick tricks Stephanie

Congrats, Steph, you've been outsmarted by JACK. WAGNER.

>> Eric annuls his marriage, and moves in with Jackie

Lord, can't these people take cold showers!?

• Members

No no no no NO. I would love to see Morgan come back in an intelligent non-stunty way but if they only want her to kidnap Stephanie and thus redeem her for the rape involvement, I'll leave it.

Love the idea of Ashley hiring Paul to investigate Brooke's rape but have zero interest in Ridge getting closer to Brooke and the kids. It's done, dead, over. Move on.

Finally I'm all for Eric ditching Stephanie's ass. I've never bought into the sham of a marriage and only wish Pam was still on the scene to complicate things further.

• Members

Thanks Evan.. Why is it that every time Stephanie does something horrible they find some way to redeem her? Llet her pay for her crimes already. Stick her in jail for awhile and see how she likes it. Now why would Eric move in with Jackie if she and Nick are going after the Forrester name? Will someone please explain this to me?

• Members

I hope that Morgan's return is true as well. She was a great villain during her 2000 stint but the way they brought her back in 2005 was really pointless. Why would she kidnap Stephanie when Steph's going to be under fire from everyone? Wouldn't it be logical to kidnap her after...or maybe they'll meet up in jail somehow. My mind's still scrambling to see if they could pull it off.

• Members

Considering Sheila would have to be undead at that point (until proven otherwise), that could actually get interesting in a hurry...but I digress. :)

Paul Williams showing up for a handful of episodes, a la Christine Blair, would continue to cement the current vibe that B&B is more Y&R than Y&R (only set on trashy). I'm actually all for that...if LML can't or won't embrace the synergy, then let Brad Bell and Kay Alden run like hell with it.

As for Morgan DeWitt...I'd watch Sarah Buxton read Michener in curlers and giant fuzzy slippers, so I'm a little biased. But using her to balance the scales, or try to, for Stephanie's acting as Andy's enabler WRT Brooke...it just figures.

Archived