ATWT: Friday August 3 Episode

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How can Jack be so selfish!! Proposing to fluffy while his son is still missing!! Knowing full well just how much JJ doesn't want him to marry her. Way to think about your son there Jack!

I can't wait until he wakes up and realizes just how much he loves Carly and she had better make him work at getting her back. He is being such a jerk!

Loved the scenes with Susan and Ali, but I will be very disapointed if this is all we see of Susan fighting her addiction.

• Members

How can Jack be so selfish!! Proposing to fluffy while his son is still missing!! Knowing full well just how much JJ doesn't want him to marry her. Way to think about your son there Jack!

I was thinking the exact same thing. I think this is really badly written because the Jack we know and love wouldn't be thinking about anything but JJ right now. I really hate that they have him "worrying" about fluffy. I thought it was horrible.

I am really looking forward to next week. Love the slap by Carly....I think this whole Idaho story is gonna rock!!

And wow!!! Love the Luke and Noah stuff.....they are really starting to have chemistry and I have to admit that preview just grabbed you!! Can't wait for next week.

• Members

As far as I'm concerned--- JackA ss the G-Man has always been a Jerk. This feeling goes back to Julia1 and don't get me started on his patronizing/condesending attitude with Carly. He and Katie really DESERVE each other.

Archived