AMC: Monday, July 23

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She dyed her hair? Last time I saw her she was a blonde or maybe i'm going crazy?

WHY IS BABE TALKING TO KENDALL!!!! KENDALL HATES BABE!!!!

I'm about to cry seeing the accident. DAMN YOU GREENLEE. I take back what I said about her. I like the actress but I hate the character of Greenlee.

• Members

Leven's definitely overexposed with this storyline, I adore her, but I'm beyond sick of Lily & Ava

My Zen *sobs*

Ryan SHUT THE [!@#$%^&*] you !@#$%^&*]! Ugh now he's changing history? You're the one who forced Greenlee back into everyone's lives, YOU'RE the one who said she deserves a chance :angry:

• Members

Loved the beginning AWESOME

Loved the Zach/Kendall Drama very good

Could have done without JR, Babe & Del

Krystal needs to shut her mouth when it comes to Jon starting trouble that's the pot calling the kettle black.

Ryan started out ok then quicking got on my nerves

I really wish AMC would pair Jon and Amanda there smoking hot.

Great to see Aidan today glad he's going to have a part in this story.

Overall Not a bad show tomorrow looks to be better.

Robert

• Members

I think i'm going to watch AMC instead of the Amber Moore Whore hour.

I'm jumping on the GREENLEE NEEDS TO DIE bandwagon. But I love Sabine.

Who's writing the show now? Is it Harmon-Brown and Eienstien? They were pretty good with Loving and GL (except for El Clon Reva)

• Members

Kendall does not hate Babe. She did at one point but they have grown closer this year. Both being targeted by a serial killer forced them to put their differences aside, work together adn they bonded over that. Since then, Kendall has let down her guard and realized that Babe isnt some bitch out to get her and has made an effort with her. Kendall finally shows her respect and while she wont ever forget what she did to Bianca, she does appreciate the good she has done at Fusion and for her. I like that Kendall isnt being as petty as she was in the past.

I did have to laugh though when Babe was convinced that Greens took Spike. Takes a baby thief to know one...lol

Archived