Rock of Love

alwaysAMC

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is no one else watching this? CHEAP???

This show is hilarious. I was rooting for that blabbermouth, drunken idiot Tiffany. She was a riot.

I love how the girls have split themselves up into the A-Team and then the other girls that don't drink as much or go crazy. I definitely love watching both sides bitch at each other.

And if you take away the crazy hair - that Jes girl is absolutely GORGEOUS. Seriously - amazingly gorgeous!

• Members

Oh Im watching . I couldnt watch the first week bc I wetn away that weekend adn that just backed me up for evetrything but Im all caught up now. VH1 is great with its trash tv

Man I wish Brett had kept Tiffany bc girl was crazy and would have provided good drama. I dont like Lacey the red head. She gets on my nerves. I want Dallas to kick her ass. But by far the worse is Brandi G. I HATE her mousy voice and the innocent act she portrays

I think Rodeo is going to win. She seems real and someone that he can really connect with. Plus she doesnt portray herself as a skank. I hope she wins.

I dont know her name, but that blonde (yeah I know it doesnt help...lol) that ratted out Erin about having a boyfriend was ripped straight out of Flavor of Love season 1 when Red Oyster ratted out Miss Latin. I think it happened in the 2nd episode too!

• Members

Sweet! I love that someone else is watching.

That girl who ratted out Erin is Heather - the leader of the A-Team. Haha - she's the one who pretty much stripped when he was taking pictures of the girls on night 1.

I've been thinking Rodeo as the winner too. But she has surprised me a little - bc she IS acting like a skank. You have to watch closely, bc they come quick, but she totally got on that stripper pole and took her clothes off once....and then she was the one that got the nastiest during the phone sex challenge - the one where they had to bleep out all the things she was saying - and then she was making the fake orgasm noise.

I can't stand Lacey either - I wanted Jes to punch her in the face when she threw her in the pool. I'm not a big fan of Dallas, bc the way she would treat animals, but I'd love to see Dallas give Lacey a beatdown too!

• Members

So keeping with the Flavor of Love formula...

Lacey is NY so she'll be going to final two! Probably against Samantha who has the biggest connection with.

My favorite, who won't win, is Jes only because of her Pink hair.

• Members

Ugh, I hate Lacey! What a psycho. I wanted to knock her out myself. If Dallas had to get eliminated, I wish she'd have given them a good reason to by beating up on the bitch. I wish Brett had kept her bc she doesnt play. I did like Rodeo coming to her defense and Lacye's a nut to have to be physically restrained. Rodeo has some muscles on her and she was the one to do it. I like Rodeo, but I dont think she'll win bc she looks old. I think Brett wants some hot young thing and she has that mom vibe going with her

One thing I can say, Lacey and Dallas are great choices for Charm School 2! VH1 would be foolish not to bring those 2 back. Id love to see Dallas vs Larissa. Dallas would f-- her up!

• Members

Haha - Heather is the former stripper - the leader of the A-Team. Lots of the girls are intimidated by her...but I think there is something about her that makes me think she'll go far.

I think on the previews for tonight's episode - Jes said something like "Ok, after the 100th time of seeing Heather's tits, I've had enough!" (something like that).

• Members

I watch it...It's as good as Flavor of Love and I Love New York because it has the same basic concept; just a different vibe to it..

I like Rock of Love more because I think Bretth Michaels is a cutie....Plus too, the episode where he had the monitor machine strapped to his member was quite interesting; especially when that chick Magdeline tried to talk dirty to him and bomb big time...

I don't like that witch Lacey...I hope she winds up getting knocked out of the competition... I don't think she will last long...

Rodeo, she's cool but she was turning my stomach when she was doing all that wild moaning sounds on the recording they were doing; plus she facial expressions when she was doing it was a head-turner in the opposite direction.

• Members

I was sad to see Rodeo go but I didnt see her lasting. She came across older than the other girls and being a mom is what did her in. I thought it was classy of the way Brett let her go. I liked it.

Oh I know who Heather is now. I like her but her hair is too big. She needs to tame it. Im shocked to hear she's a stripper bc she doesnt even look all that.

Magdalena seriously sounds like a man. The first black girl that got eliminated did too. Did VH1 cast some trannies?

Im glad Brandie got cut. She was too mousy and annoying for me

• Members

Heather is pure white trash. I love her! I hope she stays to the end. Im glad she didnt get the boot this week bc I was scared there for a second. Im not sure I like her teaming up with Crazy Lacey though bc I see Lacey turning on her.

I liked Erin, but she screwed herself (no pun intended)

Jess looked really pretty. She's one of my faves.

• Members

Jes is beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous.

Haha - I'm happy Heather didn't leave too - if she left, that'd only leave Crazy Lacey left in the house to cause crazy drama. Brett needs to get rid of some of the boring girls. I'm surprised with the way this season is going so far...

Archived