Rock of Love

alwaysAMC

• Members

I think this show has lost a little of its steam. Well maybe not steam - but the trashiness is not really there anymore IMO. Maybe Brett Michaels is actually taking this more seriously than Flav ever did, which is why more of the laid-back, good girls are left.

I still LOVE Jes.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^That is Mia - and I have been thinking the same thing. She reminds me of that one chick on FOL2 - Beautiful or something? Where she was barely shown, but made it far, and then finally just left bc she wasn't really doing anything or showing Flav anything.

• Members

Exactly what I was thinking. I didn't even know this girl existed until the past episode. I think she may be the next to go only for the fact that she does nothing! She sort of even admitted that she needed to step up her game.

I do miss Rodeo she had the best quote regarding Lacey:

"I may be from the South but I manhandled that bitch!"

• Members

Finally - Mia is somewhat spotlighted. And she gets the boot...

I actually kind of felt bad for her, mainly bc she couldn't be assertive enough, and this was WAY too much for her personality. I think she's too good for this type of show...lol.

I want to see Jes kick Crazy Lacey's ass....really bad.

• Members

I hope next week those Three Super Fans tell Bret exactly what's up with Lacy...Hate that wench....and I hope Heather is the next to go...I love Jess. As for Sam, she wavers way too much for me; and I don't think she will be one of the final two....

I have a feeling of course that the people that make the final two will either be Lacy and Jess or Jess and heather.

Bret has to be a blind man not to notice that whenever Lacy goes running in his room, dishing dirt on the other girl, he eliminates him....and if he does know what she's up to, he's stupid to not have kicked her scrawny butt out the door.

• Members

Yes its about time Mia actually made some type of impact but its too late bc she's gone. She was a waste

Was lovin Crazy Lacey though and Im glad she stayed. She's the NY of the show and I think she will stay to the end just for the drama alone

• Members

We start out every team meeting discussing this show, my manager loves it.

I really want Jes to win. She is gorgeous and seems like the only person who is genuine. Lacey is psycho. I have a feeling it will be those two in the end since they are featured the most throughout the show.

• Members

As much as I like Sam, I was getting sick of the whole "I am leaving...ok, now I'm staying" thing.

Lacey is crazy - and I LMAO at the previews for next week.

I couldn't believe Brandi's hair was smoking - that was weird.

And Heather - oh that girl looks more like a man each episode. Can't believe she got that tatoo.

• Members

yay for Lacy! I was scared there for a second but Im glad she was saved.

Im glad Sam left bc she didnt have much business being there. She's too emtional and said she has problems bc her ex cheated on her. Well Bret is a rocker and sleeps around. She shouldnt have put herself out there. I have to say she cleans up well and looked really pretty during eliminations.

Yay for Heather making it through too. I thought it was dumb of her to get a tatoo of Bret's name and loved Jess' reaction to it. LOL...I still love the trashy stripper

• Members

ITA that with each episode, Heather looks more and more like a man. Who puts a tattoo of a guy's name on their neck? Stupid!

I loved the Super Fans. They cracked me up. They pegged Lacey in two seconds. I think that Bret is just keeping her around for the drama and it wll come down to the final two between her and Jess hopefully, or her and that manHeather. I totally think Brandi will be next to go.

Next week looks so good, I can't wait to watch

• Members

I can't stand Lacy, but I see her being set up ala "New York" for the final two....Most likely it will be Jess and Lacy in the bottom two; or even more interesting, Lacy and Heather.... I am waiting for one of them (Lacy and Heather) to turn on one another....

I'll crack up if Heather leaves, because then she'd have that constant reminder on the back of her neck that Bret wasn't interested in her as she thought he was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Brett scared me there for a second. I thought he was going to eliminate Heather and keep Lacy. Thank god that didnt happen. The best final 2 are left. I like both women, although Im rooting for Heather.

Jes said she worked for the same company for 6 years before. How old is she? She looks about 21 or 22 to me. She has a young look to her

Archived