Rock of Love

alwaysAMC

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am so happy. I have loved Jes from the beginning and I loved that nasty trampy Heather lost. I love that she has his name tattooed on her neck. I am so glad that Jes stood by her morals and said that she wouldn't share Bret. That and how she cared for him after the insulin scare sealed the deal. I think he had decided before then, and just for drama's sake added that question. He knew that Heather would say yes she would share him. Bret was a possession to her. To Jes, Bret is more than that.

• Members

I doubt he and Jes will last bc she is so young and I think she will want other things out of life. I really wanted Heather to win but Jes is probably the best girl. She was good

i love Heather's hair! Its hilarious and so trailer trashish. Her hair has definetly been the thing to watch this season and it was over the top last night. LMAO!

heather_hair.jpg

• Members

Apparently Jes is as fake as they come!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10052007/gossi...ver_so_soon.htm

October 5, 2007 -- REALITY TV-show relationships don't last long, especially at VH1. In fact, "Rock of Love" star Brett Michaels never even got started with the "girlfriend" he selected last season, Jes Rickleff. Sources tell The Post's Melissa Jane Kronfeld that Michaels was informed by the pink-haired punk rocker over the phone that she had taken up with a Chicago clothing designer upon returning home to the windy city. VH1 has renewed "Rock of Love" for a second season, but has not announced if Michaels will be its heartthrob.

BTW is this show not getting a reunion special?

• Members

This is Hoopz all over again. I hope they dont do a 2nd season for this show though. I think what VH1 should do is create a new spinoff and have it be a new celebrity each season. This way they can keep the franchise fresh without making it so obviously fake

• Members

Lacey is such a bitch! I cant beleive the stuff she did with Dallas. Nah actually I can. It was good tv though

Brett needs to hook back up with Heather adn those two need their own show. Actually Im more interested in seeing more of Heather. Maybe she can get a spinoff out of this.

• Members

I agree - I think Heather and Brett are great together....and she looked a lot different with that new hair. Not that she looks any better, just got rid of that horrible hairspray hair.

Lacey - oh God - she got way too much screentime during this reunion. And all the girls were way too nice to her.

They should have talked to that "Don't threaten me with a good time" crazy girl - haha....they barely talked to half of the girls tonight.

Jes - still love her - and its obvious she's so over this show and Brett.

Archived