• Members

The same Sam who uses her vagina as a Get of Jail Free card? The same Sam who acts out like a brat whenever she wants Jason's attention? The same Sam who gets drunk and picks fights with the other women in his life? The same Sam who jumpstarted this whole thing by drunkenly sleeping with her mother's husband?

I totally see it in Sam's immature, self-serving, needy, whorish character to hide in the bushes and watch a baby she resented be kidnapped and not say a word.

Sam came on this show as a scheming, shape shifting tramp, and has stayed true to detestable form. She's incredibly opportunistic and lacks morals when they get in the way of getting whatever it is she wants. Always has.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course Lizzard is a lying piece of hypocrite whore filth. And as much as I dislike Lulu, I was hoping she would be the one to finally lay into Slutzilla, but because we can't go against Jason's grain, Lulu eventually fell in line too.

I still don't understand how Lucky is the bad guy.

As for Jerry Jax, Alexis and Carly can't wait to drop their panties for this guy. All 3 suck jumbo eggs!

I was off one day last week, and I saw a bit of the show, and it was horrible.

I won't even begin to rant about Lainey and that piece of trash Stan. Here is a professional woman chomping at the bit to go out with a thug?!?!?! Why would Piph asK such a classy upstanding woman to date her son, a man associated with the mob? GH does not need a black couple this damn badly! They really don't!

The name of this show should be called:

CRIME DOES PAY!!!!!!!!

All of the criminals walk about town and do nothing but "show up" to accomodate foreshadowing, and they have an unlimited supply to all the ass they want. Who wouldn't want to be a killer?

The good guys are now the bad guys??? HUH?!?!?!?!? GH no longer has a history (it begins with Jason's birth), and that is sad!

ANDREA

• Members

Lucky may not be the bad guy, but I've always found this incarnation to be about as dumb as a box of hair.

Epiphany's hoping a classy, upstanding woman like Lainey would get Stan AWAY from the mob life. So I buy it. But I also buy that the writers are so in love with their precious mob that Stan wouldn't let that happen.

• Members

Sorry R,

But as much as it pains me, I am going to have to disagree with you. Skin is right. Sam has been in Jason's corner since the word go. Before the last few years, both were on equal footing. She knew who Jason was, and she accepted it because she loved him. Sam lost herself a while back in the name of Jason. When she took that bullet in the back, nothing changed. She was still there, and she did not blame him. Now, Luza is destroying her because Jason CANNOT be held accountable for lying to her. Jason gets yet another free pass.

As for that skank Lizzard, we could go on all day about that whore. I have got plenty of time! When the little moblet was kidnapped, the first thing she said to Jason was, "maybe someone knows the truth and took him because of you). Bitch still can't accept Jason, and she should not. No decent person should want to be with a mobster - FOR ANY REASON!

Yes, Sam is a nasty little tramp for sleeping with deviantRic, and I am not even a fan. However, Lizzard who likes to take on the role of a saint, can't face the music so she has to tell herself that she is in that dreadful marriage for Lucky. She went back to him so she could treat him like garbage? Let's be clear here. Lucky is not some heroine/cocaine/smack addict. He became addicted to pain killers due to an on the job injury. Wasn't he trying to save his slut wife? But Jason had to be the hero. Isn't that in Steve's contract? Lucky has since made amends and wanted to walk away so that Lizzard would be happy, but she pulls him back in to torture him? Slut!

Lizzard is a lowlife scuzzy little tramp, and I would watch the day she is told off, but that is not going to happen because Jason is involved. Just you watch how every blames Lucky... Are you really going to enjoy that, R????

ANDREA

• Members

Then why not have Lainey be attracted to Scum and not want to go there. Why not ease into this as opposed to the cat a mouse game? It's a severe blow to Lainey, but Luza never gave a [!@#$%^&*] about her anyway. As dark as she is, I am shocked that she is even being given the time of day.

The good thing is that it won't last long because black people on ABC never do. I was afraid I would not find a silver lining, but I have...

ANDREA

• Members

Yes they do. I dont know about you, but I'd like to see some diversity on GH, and all the soaps I watch. Stan and Lainey are hot. Class my ass. If they like eachother, they should go for it. and one more time because I dont think you heard me...yes they do.

• Members

Sorry,

Even after that compelling argument, I'm still in disagreement. They could have played this differently. Of course, good girl - bad guy works, so why not take time and play it out as it should be?

Lainey being anxious to go out with that thug is simply ridiculous, and it's even more ridiculous for Piph to suggest it.

But again, the silver lining is that they will be shoved to the back of the stove before you know it. Enjoy the trash while you can!

ANDREA

• Members

If I was Lainey, I'd be anxious to go out with the ONLY other black guy on GH besides the dead Justus too. You wanna talk about ridiculous, I'll tell you whats ridiculous. The fact that there arent any black guys for Lainey to chose from and she has to go with Stan. There arent any options, that's ridiculous.

• Members

Sam is all of the above. But that still doesn't change the fact that Jason is it for her and she would never do anything that hurt him in anyway. She slept with Ric because she felt as if she wasn't good enough for Jason. She slept with Ric because she felt sorry for herself and because she believed that she was trash. Sam has never cheated on Jason and it is totally against all of her character to do watch as Maureen took Jason's kid. The same kid that Sam confessed to wanting a life with. The same child that Sam said she wanted to be a parent to. The same kid that Sam said she wanted to have a life with Jason.

WORD!

Archived