Soda Pop!

kade

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is diet pepsi different than Pepsi One and Pepsi Max? It seems that both Coke and Pepsi every year come out with something that is diet but isn't labelled diet that eventually just sort of vanishes?!

Kade

• Members

Back when I drank pop, I used to always drink Dr. Pepper and Vanilla Coke. Now, I hate both of them. The only pop I like now is PC Cola. Not sure if you can get it in the States..I think it's made by a Canadian company.

And this isn't pop (at least not IMO) but I really like Red Bull. I don't drink a lot of it, though.

• Members

Yes, they are different. I think it has to do with the artificial sweeteners they use. I know Coke Zero and Pepsi Max really taste more like their UK counterparts.

I know lots of people are weary of drinking US Diet sodas bc they have NutraSweet in them, which contains aspartame. So I know the soda companies have tried coming out with alternatives....

• Members

I would say Coke is popular where I am (central Texas), but considering that Coke is the common name for soda... I don't know what everyone drinks. In my family, it's all about Cherry Coke... and Pepsi, the east coast side of my family loves it while the other half hates it. I don't drink a lot of carbonated drinks in general, but I do indulge in Dr. Pepper and Sprite once a week.

Wow, Shoney's... kinda like Hardee's and K-Mart, they all just disappeared from the area here too. Where I am, a Taco Bueno just opened up and I like it... still a little partial to Taco Cabana. I like Steak N Shake and Village Inn too (which I didn't even know about until they opened up a couple of months ago).

• Members

Is Hardee's still around anywhere...best burgers growing up in Nashville! LOVED Hardee's! Taco C rocks but it seems like no matter where I am the service is deathly slow...like to the point of not even wanting the food anymore you just want to go home! LOL! ESPECIALLY if you're intoxicated and sobering up!

Kade

• Members

My faves are Dr. Pepper, Pepsi (which I'm not drinking now because I'm on a diet), do like Diet Pepsi, Pepsi One, Diet Dr. Pepper, Sierra Mist & Sierra Mist Free (but I've grown tired of it, lol), also like Sprite Zero (better than Sprite IMHO), 7UP. Pibb Xtra is ok. Sometimes I like Mountain Dew, but hate diet Dew, also don't like Coke too much, cannot stand Diet Coke, just found out today that I like Cherry Coke Zero (doesn't taste diet at all!), don't care for Diet Rite either, or Mello Yello or Diet Sunkist. Like RC too (but agaiin quit drinking it because I'm trying to be healthier, dieting...)

• Members

When I say this, people always look at me funny. I have Coke in my bloodstream. I am a Coke addict, and it has to be caffeine free Coke. I will take regular Coke, because that is what they servein restaurants.

I am such a b!tch. If a restaurant brings me Pepsi, I send it back and ask for root beer. I have passed the taste test. There is a pizza place that has the best subs and pizzas and lately there is this girl who constantly gets our orders wrong. I always put it on my card and she will never put it through. I wouldn't care that much if I carried cash, but I don't. She has charged us for large subs when we have ordered small. So I ordered soda. I asked if theyhad Coke and she said yes. So I ordered 2 2 liters. So the guy comes and the order is again wrong. We got small veggie pizza when we ordered a large bbq chicken pizza and there were 2 Pepsis. The guy apologizes to me (He likes me because I give him big tips since I make him make two trips). I called and asked for her and proceeded to tell her the difference between Coke and Pepsi and when Icall there now, I refuse to speak to her. But the delivery people always like to deliever to us because I give like a 50% tip

Archived