B&B: Week of 7/9

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not yet Kay Alden but it should start very soon...

However, I 'blame' this awesome story on Janice Ferri Esser who's both story consultant and writing A LOT of scripts recently.

B&B is definitely more like it (or Y&R for that matter) used to be some years ago: Not so much love tribulations but real stories, storylines make shockingly much sense (Thorne remembering Darla's death, the in-vitro-twits etc.) and we get to see so many characters within just one episode. Absolutely UBER-LOVING this.

I thought this was downright awesome. That flashback scene was kinda short but it was just to 'foreshadow' - we'll see how fast this stories moves; in rapi speed situation Thorne could already be painkiller-hooked and out of rehab in two weeks LOL! - Thorne's new story. I wonder whether they'll use Clarke or CJ for Alexandria's birthday which coincides with Darlas death today/Monday?

It's just so sad that they haven't adressed Sally at all in months. A shame!

• Members

LOL! Stephanie was totally instigating Brooke today:

"Now just calm down. You're acting... you're acting like you did the first time you had a breakdown. And if you keep this up, I'm afraid you're gonna have another one So calm down."

It was like she was trying to goad Brooke into a nervous breakdown. I mean, anybody would be a hysterical mess upon finding out that their children have been taken away by child protective services, and just a minute ago, discovered her children surrounded by fire.

This was definitely a great showcase episode for KKL. I think this is her Emmy story.

• Members

Brooke to Ridge: "You son of a bitch, you son of a bitch, how can you do this to me?"

Halejuha! Praise the lord!

Brooke's Awakening has finally come...

Another great episode; can't wait to see what's in store next week. Hopefully we'll see more of Thorne as well.

• Members

It was making me mad on Thursday when they wouldn't answer Brooke's questions about were the kids were. It wouldn't have killed them to give her some kind of answer.

Every time I think Brooke's eyes are open about Nick or Ridge I end up very disappointed.

Archived