B&B: Week of 7/9

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It looks like the Depressed Vagina got off the hook thanks to La Steph! But you just know that Mama Forrester got something else up her sleeve. I was expecting Brooke to face the Stephanie's wrath, but she got off a bit too easily.

I don't like these Felicia/Constantine scenes. PLEEEASE don't go there. The way he looked her down wasn't HOT it that's what it was supposed to be, instead it was creepy, nasty, dirty, and gave me the heebie-jeebies!

I did like the rapport between FeFe and C.J. though. I don't know if they would work as a couple, but it would be a thousand times better than Constantrash!

A triangle with Ridge/Ashley/Felicia would be SMOKIN' HOT! Get your mind out of the gutter, I'm don't want brother and sister hooking up, I want them fighting over Ashley. LOL!

• Members

Constatine's looks for Phoebe were pretty nasty. This screeeeeeeams STALKER!

I also liked Fefe and CJ a lot.

Stephanie was on a roll. Fabulous lines of La Flannery. God bless Eileen Davidson to share so much chemistry with her!!!

Overall, yet another fantastic show. Absolutely loved it. :)

@ Chris: I do like the dirty thought of Fefe/Ridge/Ashley. And I never get my mind out of the gutter... LOL!

• Members

They sure dropped a couple of anvils about Hope and RJ being taken from Brooke on Monday. Deacon is still out there and like Stephenie said not there's a file. She was given the benefit of the doubt the first time, but she won't get it again. Brooke is selfish, but I don't think she's been a bad mother generally. I wonder if Stephenie will try to get Ridge to sue for custody.

• Members

I watched Monday's show which is the first one I've had the time/inclination to see in months and contrary to my reservations, it was really really good. Obviously the Patrick Mulcahey touch made it but the stories were different enough to keep me glued. It didn't seem the same old, same old.

I liked that Stephanie was reasonable when she was confronting Brooke but voiced her reservations later. Stating that Donna isn't the "sharpest knife in the drawer" was hilarious. Ashley too is just great. A really different, calming character. She's kind of like old school Taylor but without the sanctimony. It's good that she doesn't swallow all of Stephanie's bullshit either whilst remaining cordial.

Finally Felicia is getting some scenes. I couldn't care less about Phoebe/Constantine but I think Kyle Lowder really works as nuRick and Felicia and CJ shared some good interaction. It was just so nice to see Insomnia and characters that are out of the orbit of Ridge/Brooke/Taylor/Nick.

• Members

Not that I'm defending Brooke, but she has every right to pummel both Donna (ditching the kids) and Nick (leaving his lighter) if she ends up losing custody of her children. LOL! I can't wait for Stephanie to find out about the latest happenings.

• Members

^^ I agree. Donna is a complete idiot, Steph called that one loud and clear. Brooke is so rich, tell me Donna couldn't afford the $100 to get her flight changed. If you are saying that circumstances are coming together to make her look worse than she is, I agree. The whole thing is contrived. Brooke could hire both her children full time nannies and be done with this nonsense. But if it stops her from running after Nick and Ridge I'll live with it and like it!

• Members

LOL - Wednesday's cliffhanger was a bit too much.

Did Nick teach the kids a song? "Burning Down the House" for instance!?

Overall, another very good episode.

BW: Is anyone liking the new RJ??? He often looks so exhausted and bored whereas Hope is a bundle of joy and Abby is outacting nearly the whole cast. I love me some Darcy Rose Byrnes!!!

• Members

I haven't paid much close attention to the new RJ. LOL!

Whoa! Is this the beginnings of a new story for Thorne? Today he was mourning Darla's year ago death and was popping pills! I hope this is a continuing storyline. Nice to see Alexandria today, too.

I like Stephanie and the child protective services lady. I knew Stephanie was going to try to take those kids away from Brooke. I'm kinda surprised that Ridge didn't put up any kind of fight against it.

These two stories are kinda different from Brad Bell's normal bed hopping. I wonder if this is Kay Alden's influence.

Oh, best of all, NO Constantine and any of that story today. Woo-hoo!

Oh, and thanks B&B for the p.s.a. on fire safety. LOL! Those things just never come off smoothly, do they. Nice to know that Brooke finds time to schedule a monthly check on her fire extinguishers on her p.d.a. in between all of the bed-hopping.

Archived