Days: Monday, July 2, 2007

• Members

Okay, where's the Days thread? This is shocking!!!! *gasp*

Anyway, I didn't like today's episode. As much as I enjoyed seeing Hope gloat in front of Bo, today's a miss for me. I certainly did not want to see Lucas and Sami trying to have sex again. It's like sibling love. *gross*

I got bored with the Dimera scenes. They were so-so. I guess today's episode is supposed to gear up for the big stuff. Oh well. What's your take?

EDIT: BTW, I turned the tv off after the first few minutes. So, I don't know what's ahead for us tomorrow.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed the Bo and Hope scenes; thought they were a lot of fun. It was cute seeing them make Roman squirm. Anna--I just love her more every day.

Lucas and Sami were pretty boring, although I thought it interesting that Lucas immediately assumed that Sami didn't want to have sex because of EJ. Jealous much? Even the Dimeras were pretty uninteresting, until the very end when it showed EJ eavesdropping on Stefano and Tony. As for Philip/Shawn/Belle, I almost forgot they were on. Obviously, it's going to be a slow week and then we have the pre-emptions on Thursday and Friday.

• Members

Lucas and Sami together bore me no end. Can't Lucas get a job and behave like the head of a family instead of the pool boy? Gads. Or lacky ugh. All that forced smooching and panting makes me ill. If they hadn't been together in months, it would seem appropriate, but they have been together pawing each other constantly for four years (faux marriage aside) and Lucas hasn't grown a bit. At least Sami is finally gaining in depth.

Bo and Hope were fun. Roman and Anna were fun. Love Anna to pieces.

JM frightened me today. Made me wonder if he is really ill, too.

• Administrator

I liked the Roman/Anna/Bo/Hope scenes. It was light and fun. We need scenes like that sometimes.

I can't get enough of the the Dimera dynamics. The three of them in a scene is always good.

• Administrator

Also, the Men's final at Wimbledon could be played on next Monday due to the rain delays. Depending on when the match starts and how long it lasts (there's no tie-breaker in the 5th set), DAYS could be pre-empted on the East coast next Monday.

• Members

I could watch this version of Bope everyday..I absolutely love them..Today was wonderful for them...Loved the Hope's line "don't forget the butt paste, we wouldn't want ciara to get a bad rash"

The rest of the show was kind of blah..I have a feeling this week is going to be slow with the holiday...Tomorrow's is pretty much the entire younger cast, with Bo, Steve, and Adrienne...But still nice balance today...Loved seeing Anna, Roman, Tony, and Stefano..

• Members

Yup, I was watching today. One side of the men's draw is barely in the 3rd round....and they should have been in the quarterfinals by today. They still have the rest of the 3rd round to complete and then all of the 4th round. The show will also be seen at a different time all week here along with Passions. It was odd/strange too because Days started 6 minutes after the hour. :huh:

• Webmaster

I care for EJ, Sami, Phillip (now with JKJ back), maybe Belle. I'm starting to like Chelsea, which I thought was impossible (I hate baby killers, even fictional ones) and Jeremy. Nick looks like a stalker now.

Not a huge fan of John and Marlena, never was, but they don't gross me out anymore. I like Bo and Hope. Not so much Shawn. Hated Willow with a passion.

Kate's just a bitch who doesn't love her son if she is willing to take away his two kids from him (since the test didn't prove the twins were EJ's).

• Members

Wow, I feel so honored that Errol posted in my thread. LOL. Anyway, I had no idea you watched Days. You've been holding out on us. :P

I really enjoyed Bope, but I was watching live and the rest was actually so boring. I just didn't care to watch. I wonder if the ratings are going to be low for today? Hmmmm.....

• Members

Today was so zzzzzzzzzzzzz, which is really depressing because today had all my faves and I know the rest of the week will probably be worse as we get closer to the holiday. I hope Wimbledon doesn't preempt next Monday because I am so dying for the show to finally start to pick up again then.

Pool boy? LMAO. His horny dork routine is sooooooooooooo vomit inducing. It's sad. As much as I hate Lumi now I did at one time think them hot or at least capable of hot love scenes (like when they broke the bed), but it just seems now they are trying so hard to make Lumi seem hot knowing how there is another pairing that a lot of people want to see for Sami that the two of them wind up sucking face harder than John and Marlena, which I didn't think possible. The slurping is out of control.

I did like Bo and Hope and Roman and Anna, but there really wasn't anything new to those scenes since Bo and Hope have been going on about that bet of theirs for like 3 episodes now. The banter was just OK to me but not as great as it has been other days.

I'm glad they appear to be going in the direction of Phelle rather than Shelle, but all the talk talk talking in that triangle is still boring.

And I will never complain about an episode giving me the DiMeras but I have to say I share Tony's frustration about EJ acting like a "pitiful eunuch" in the reactionary way he is approaching everything and the fact that he doesn't have ANY personal resentment for the Bradys considering all the times they tried to railroad him in their illegal police searches of his apartment and stuff like that. Maybe if we got a flashback to the car scene where he flirted with Sami and she hinted that she would be his friend "and... and... and..." if he helped her end the feud I could understand it better, but all we get is that EJ is a lovesick puppy now that he knows he's going to be a dad. I just wish at the same time he was being redeemed they didn't have to wipe away all of his edginess that made me fall in love with the character in the first place. I mean I love him being redeemed and everything but the writing right now just doesn't make much sense. They have Sami now claiming EJ put a gun to her head and raped her (when the gun part wasn't shown to have happened) and at the same time they have EJ demonstrating that he absolutely loves her and would never hurt her yet they still haven't ever really shown him sorry for what happened either or explaining to Sami why he acted the way he did. I can only hope this is either leading up to a really great EJ and Sami scene where they are alone and work out all that drama in a in-depth, long, heartfelt conversation or they go back and show what happened that night and it doesn't play out the way Sami said it did. Because right now I'm at a loss for what the hell they are doing.

Archived