Y&R Discussion: Week of July 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LML is a dumbass if she even thinks for one second that she has something with Colleen/Kevin. Colleen is being dumbed down and i dont like it at all! Colleen would NEVER work with Kevin? Who is this girl? Will the REAL Colleen please stand up? This whole Get Jana back in town SL is just horrible. I can see that LML wants too have Colleen/Kevin hook up! She's a idiot.

• Members

I jsut saw Friday's show and Nikki is a hateful bitch. Nick is alive and instead of being happy for that and hoping that he gets all his memories back, she's more concerned with him NOT remembering Phyllis. How much of a stuck up witch can she be? Does Summer not matter to her?

• Members

To answer your question, hell NO Nikki doesn't care about Summer. I don't think Nikki has mentioned Summer since Nick "died". Matter of fact all the Newman's have basically ignored Summer which is really sad. The quicker Nick gets his memory back, the quicker he can tell his family off for the way they have treated his wife and daughter.

• Members

I think the chemistry between Greg Rikaart and Adrianne Leon is worth exploring. Too bad she's been given the heave-ho for a bland porcelain baby-doll. And yes, I watched Home & Away when Tammin Sursok was on it. She was OK but hardly Y&R quality.

• Members

I hope that William gets the last laugh on Lauren, Michael, and Gloria... It would serve them right that somewhere down the line, they thought they could manipulate him simply because they thought he was unable to talk, or anything like that... it would be soo fitting if he fooled them all.

I can see Logan is going to be more of a problem than a help....I just don't like her presence in this storyline at all.

Also, let me get this straight. They are dumbing Colleen down so much that when the "NuColleen from the Land Down Under" comes they are going to not only sex her up but make her smart again? LML needs to be smacked every day of the week and twice onf Sunday for all of that nonsense.

• Members

I think with better writers Wil Barwell's s/l could become riveting.

I want Lauren to go down and hopefully Maggie will do the deed, but, as I think of it , I wouldn't put it pass GloHo to throw her ( Lauren) under the bus.

• Members

Lauren just looks stupid for getting roped into helping keep Gloria's secret a secret. She deserves everything that she gets when (whenever that will be, especially since LML has a serious love obsession with Gloria) Paul and Maggie learn the truth.

This is just another way of saying that Latham loves to dumb all the females of GC down..

• Members

I am sorry but Cristian and Greg play so well off eachother. They rocked so well today. Add in Gloria and she was on point. I have to admit the show is so funny with Baldwins/Fishers clan.

Kevin" Your an Idiot"

Micheal"No that is my line, your an idiot"

I was laughing my ass off today with them.

Micheal" You asked Gloria to bring a gun, Gloria"

They just rocked!!!!

Archived