ATWT: Friday June 29th discussion

• Members

I agree with Roger, today was a good day.

Luke sort of annoyed me with his flip-flopping between wanting to go to Branson and not wanting to go to Branson. He worked out all of the positives of going just to make that funny face and say "....no, no, you guys go and have a good time!" Look, little boy, make up your damn mind! I do have to wonder, though...Maddie was talking about how she, Luke, and Noah were all going to share a room. With Noah and Maddie becoming more than friends, wouldn't that be just a little suspect? Ah well, I forget that

anyway.

Jade...damn...why is that whenever I hear of

, that's when I get reminded of the reasons why I love that character? I loved the part when Jade was brought in for questioning and she was then interrogated by the Gwen Squad. When she turned to Dallas and said, "This is a little humiliating," the TONE, the LOOK...that was SOOOO Jade. Knowing deep down that she's a scheming little beyotch but still believing deep in her heart that she deserves the best.

Ugh...I am soooooooooo over Gwen and Will. They stole each other's balls a long time ago, but they are both so paranoid. Gwen thinks that every woman who comes into their lives wants Will and vice versa. And the sad thing is, it's true! Cleo is a complete stooge who only functions as Gwen's reason to hate every girl she becomes friends with. I'm surprised they haven't gone that route with Maddie yet.

I soooo didn't get that Susan is okay with Alison and Emily. I felt major foreshadowing vibes when she and Alison were talking about AA meetings and what-not. Come on, that stinger? The close-up on Marie Masters? There was definitely something there, more than what was actually said by the characters, I think.

I'm in the minority but I like Dusty and Emily.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Luke is becoming annoying. The writing for him is lazy and boring. How is the audience suppose to care about Luke and Noah when they dont have scenes together. They should have developed a friendship before Luke started crushing on him. Then we could have had all the Noah/Maddie stuff. And Luke thinking he had fallen for the wrong guy again. Luke giving Noah these looks is stupid and just pointless. They are barely on and when they are in a scene together its the same damn thing!

I agree about Will and Gwen. They both have lost their edge. They are so boring to watch. In particular Gwen Munson is like watching paint dry. Gwen and Will not taking it seriously that Cleo is behind is totally absurd. Have they forgotten Will was going to throw her a$$ in prison for stalking?? ...oy

Susan scenes with Ally were really odd. She was way too happy.

• Members

Word.

I don't understand why Luke has a crush on Noah. I mean, other than the physical attraction, what has Noah done to make Luke like him? For the most part, they've butted heads since they met. Luke might have realized that he was being a complete dick to Noah, but where did all of this "I'm falling for the wrong guy" stuff come from? That split-second hand rub? See, if Luke only expressed a physical attraction to him, I would totally get behind him. How hilarious, yet cute, would it have been if Maddie and Luke were chatting it up about Noah's looks and body one day when they were supposed to be working? I just think he's in way over his head claiming that he's "falling" for Noah. He barely even knows him and I'm worried that when he does get to know him, he'll be heartbroken.

• Members

I'm not sure that Luke hasn't seen the less dick-y side of Noah...hasn't he seen Noah and Maddie being all friends and such? And Noah's praised his writing. I'm not sure why Luke's been so irritated with Noah in the first place. Other than the fact he started interning late, I can't really remember Noah doing anything that could be construed as prick-ish.

It's like we're supposed to be reading all the frackin' publicity [!@#$%^&*] ATWT has done to promote the storyline and fill in our own blanks.

Y'know what else irritates me? TIIC thinking Cleo going bat-[!@#$%^&*] crazy is "something you never saw coming." GMAFB. Maybe we'd give a [!@#$%^&*] if Cleo's antics hadn't been confined to the teen scene.

• Members

I am soooo over Dusty mentioning Jennifer. UGH! I loved her, but I get really pissed when he brings her up. Pairing them was a big, big, big mistake.

I, too am annoyed by Luke. Stop pestering Jade and go blog about your feelings or somethin'.

And Noah can leave RIGHT now. He's been butting in and giving his opinion where it's most definetely not needed.

I laughed that Will's ultra fleshy bandaid blends RIGHT IN with his skin. :lol:

Archived