ATWT: Friday June 29th discussion

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't been able to watch much over the last two weeks but Susan was on today. I liked her conversation with the daughters and Dusty. I'd like to see more angst about the reveal but we can't really expect it with the type"cliff-notes style" storytelling that has been going on on all the soaps lately.

It would have been nice to see Barbara but I have read that CZP has been doing a lot of plays so she may not have been availiable.

I feel sorry for Jade. I am surprised to say that since I have not really liked her. I wish they would keep her character and put her in stories with Lily,Lucinda and Luke. Have her meet Iva instead of always having her involved with Gwill.

Liked the Maddie/Luke/Noah stuff too.

It was good to have a day off from Paul/Meg/Craig and the Katie crap.

• Members

Leave it JPiss to screw up a fairly interesting week for ATWT. I'm not so much into the whole "run Will off the road" mess because it seems as if ATWT's recylcing plot points these days (falling off of cliffs, and now someone is nearly driven off the road?). Plus it's going to be painful to watch Gwen and Will be so blind as to who the real culprit is.

Glad I was able to see Noah and Luke today.

• Members

Gwen and Will are just plain stupid! Cleo should just off them. Jade comes in just as they are about to die because of Cleo and shoots Cleo. She then turns to Gwen and Will and says I told you so...and goes off to the sunset laughing. Today's show was kind of flat. Was there a purpose for Luke to be on? Was it to give goo goo eyes at Noah again? Because it is getting tired and old fast. No one else was really on today. It was pure Gwen/Will against the nasty Jade eppy. Jean Passanante sucks at writing this show. Gawd when will she be fired?

• Members

Okay, thirty minutes after the credits, today's director/writer are: O'Connell and Leahy!

Yeah, Susan suddenly seems fine with the news her daughters worked in Human Relations, which totally stuns me. Not to mention her complete turnaround on Dusty. Wasn't she just praising him to the skies two weeks ago? I'm hoping that little slip about "remembering" AA meetings means Susan's fallen off the wagon, and they're going to deal with it.

Loved seeing Robin Mattson today. I wish they could incorporate her more into the show.

Still not buying the Dumily romance.

The Twenty-somethings? BORING. God, I can't wait until Cleo is gone for good.

LOL...Kim's "cocktail party" is being set up by the interns at WOAK? Groan. Should have known. The only question left is, who else is going to end up in the hospital soon? Y'know they don't drag out one set for only a couple of scenes anymore.

Teehee!!!!!!!!!! Did you see the previews? (Brad to Carly) So....are you out to get Jack, or pay back Katie? (Carly) Sometimes you can kill two birds with one stone. GO Carly!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Does CG have a hard on for Jean btw? I mean he hired her at AW, and now she's ATWT. It seems as if he's been trying forever to work her into the mix ATWT somehow, even when Hogan was HW. CG's good as EP and all, it's just when it comes to JP it seems as if he's totally blind when it comes to how much of a hack writer she is. It's quite sad.

• Members

I thought today was good. Yes, Gwen and Will are acting like idiots but you can tell this story is going to move and move quickly.

Susan being happier than ever seemed strange to me although I was happy she called Emily and had a nice scene with Ali.

I liked Dusty and Emily today. They have chemistry, it's just hard not to think about the past.

I enjoyed all things Jade and Luke. Luke's wanting to go to Branson and then changing his mind. And Jade talking with Lily and Luke.

I felt sorry for Jade at the police station. But finally maybe Gwen and Will can wise up.

Dallas looked especially hot today.

• Members

I try hard, but there isn't anything on ATWT that I like to watch. I find Emily and Dusty's romance ridiculous and unbelievable. With the exception of Luke and Jade, the younger set continues to make me pull my hair out.

Archived