ATWT PreVUE: Week of July 2 Edition

• Members
silbermann_chando_hansis_01.jpg
ATWT PreVUE: Week of July 2 Edition
A known liar is finally telling the truth; a woman's obsession turns deadly; a couple continues to grow stronger; a secret crush may be in jeopardy...especially after his crush sleeps with someone else.

[Read More]
Discuss article below...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am more than glad that Cleo will be gone...

I am so crushed for Luke...I want him to actually be seen more....I really do like Noah on the show....

Not a fan at all of the Meg/Craig stuff, but anything to get the chance to see either Lucinda or Barbara is good for me.

• Members

Thanks Ryan!

I'm glad this Cleo story is coming to an end!

I'm optimistic that the story with Maddie/Noah/Luke could actually turn out very good.

Kack is definitely whack! I suppose some sex is involved while skinny dipping since that is always part of Katie's MO :huh:

Is this s real reconciliation for Aaron/Ali or will she still wind up with Dusty?

I sure hope it is more than one scene with Barbara! She is definitely missed!

• Members

Awesome spoilers.

Can't wait to see Jatie skinny dipping. That should be dead sexy.

The Branson stuff is shaping up to be awesome and I can't wait to see Jade finally get some credit for telling the truth....too bad it all comes with the knowledge that Jade is going to be gone for good for a while.

Meg and Craig sounds entertaining. I feel so sorry for Meg but at the same time shes being so stupid its pathetic.

Archived