AMC: Wednesday

• Members

Does anyone else get the feeling as this story progresses Annie is going to be made the villain? I don't know. Since they seem to be pushing like crazy for Rylee 2.0, do you think they will have Annie be the one who becomes unhinged. I can so see it going there which will be disappointed. Annie and Ryan actually have come depth.

I really hope they realize Greenlee and Ryan won't work a 2nd time.... and put the focus on Josh and Greenlee because they actually have depth and some chemistry and I have enjoyed Greens the most in her scenes with Josh since she returned.

I still just get visions of Greenlee stalking Ryan, luring him into the Wildwind Mausoleum stripping down to her bra and panties at the Crystal Ball. Talk about setting the mood :huh:

So ridiculous. The most ridiculous pairing this show embarked on in years and now they are set to do it again.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG did JR really call Kendall a bitch? The woman he almost killed? [!@#$%^&*] off and die you idiot psychopath :angry: You should be groveling at Kendall's feet whenever you see her.

Ugh I'm sick of Kendall propping Greenlee. Spike seemingly was ignoring Greensleaze, go Spikey :D

• Members

The Ryan Lavery Club

Hey hey who would think that right after the beach and the honeymoon that he would wind up over at the club sipping on Pina Holadas while dishing his life with the Green Butterfly. Hey hey I just am curious as to why he is not spending some time with his children or perhaps why go there when there is a new hot spot open up at The Comeback (but then again with Ryan there it can be renamed "Go Back" as in go back to wherever you came from, Sir Ryanovitch). But nope Ryan decides to be at the club and still has the ferrets flying left to right as he pontificates and turns out to be an even bigger hypocrite when he starts to show some signs of caring for the Green Butterfly. Uhh Ryan news flash here my friend (or not)...you only care about yourself! Not even Annie or Spike or Emma fall into your orbit. All you got are your little Dyanmite Kiddo comic books and you! Gosh what an existence heck there are so many fun things that Ryan can do like solve The Morpheus Dufus Code in which you figure out whose brain looks like a turd that is one centimeter long. Or another fun activity that can involve Ryan hey the name of the game can be Shoudlers where if Ryan takes a drink you punch him in the shoulders until it starts bleeding heavily and then the idiot can bleed to death. Sob sob sob from nobody as he goes down six feet under to be rejected at the Pearly Gates by St. Dufus Peter and his precious little sidekicks, Flo and Muffy. Ryan then has to go to Dyanmite Kiddo Limbo

• Members

The Ryan Lavery Club

Hey hey who would think that right after the beach and the honeymoon that he would wind up over at the club sipping on Pina Holadas while dishing his life with the Green Butterfly. Hey hey I just am curious as to why he is not spending some time with his children or perhaps why go there when there is a new hot spot open up at The Comeback (but then again with Ryan there it can be renamed "Go Back" as in go back to wherever you came from, Sir Ryanovitch). But nope Ryan decides to be at the club and still has the ferrets flying left to right as he pontificates and turns out to be an even bigger hypocrite when he starts to show some signs of caring for the Green Butterfly. Uhh Ryan news flash here my friend (or not)...you only care about yourself! Not even Annie or Spike or Emma fall into your orbit. All you got are your little Dyanmite Kiddo comic books and you! Gosh what an existence heck there are so many fun things that Ryan can do like solve The Morpheus Dufus Code in which you figure out whose brain looks like a turd that is one centimeter long. Or another fun activity that can involve Ryan hey the name of the game can be Shoudlers where if Ryan takes a drink you punch him in the shoulders until it starts bleeding heavily and then the idiot can bleed to death. Sob sob sob from nobody as he goes down six feet under to be rejected at the Pearly Gates by St. Dufus Peter and his precious little sidekicks, Flo and Muffy. Ryan then has to go to Dyanmite Kiddo Limbo

• Members

I am behind in my viewing this week and finally just got around to watching this. LOL The Erica and Jackson games are ridiculous and pathetic but I must admit I saw the comedy in the scenes, especially before Jack got there. Erica and Josh's banter actually was great. Erica about how she has her son here to take care of me. Josh is like don't push it Erica.

I really can't wait for this "New Divorce" to be over but I did enjoy seeing MEK, Walt, Susan and Colin and even Ray have alot of fun with those scenes yesterday.

Colby and Sean :wub: they are written beautifully. I hope Brown and Esensten keep the momentum going with these too.

Ambyr's one year anniversary is coming up. Who would have thought a year go we'd see such improvements in Ambyr but I think the majority of it has to do with the writing. Since about December the writing for Colby turned on a dime and she has gradually became one of my favourite characters. I wonder if Kay Alden's consulting was responsible for that? I refuse to credit McTavish :lol:

I love my Mandy! Her and J.R are so hawt.

At least Greenlee wasn't whining yesterday but here I thought we were done with Kendall being a Greenlee prop its 2005 all over again. Soon I am sure Kendall will start propping Rylee as the greatest thing ever.

I wanted to smack Kendall yesterday. Annie rocks! I am behind you 100%! Defend your life and make the b*tch know it!!!!!

Archived