Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 7/2

• Members

Monday

Stefano learns he is the father of Sami's twins (possible typo); Hope asks Roman about his feelings for Anna.

Tuesday

Bo informs Shawn of Philip's plan to keep Shawn out of Salem for good; Chelsea and Nick meet Jett and his fiancée.

Wednesday

The Bradys and Hortons celebrate the Fourth of July; Chelsea wants to tell Jett of Danielle's infidelity.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This has to be a typo. Even if we are to believe EJ artificially inseminated Sami the night in the car rather than coercing her to have sex with him, wtf was he doing walking around with fresh sperm from his old man just hoping he'd run into Sami to knock her up while he fled the police? Because that would seriously bother me more than if he raped her. Please Angie tell us this is a typo.

• Members

I'm tired of seeing Jett and Chelsea in the spoilers..and now we have Danielle...This story better get exciting quick...i like the 4th of July spoiler, and i heard that we have Kayla back this week...But Days really needs some big events to keep up the momentum..

And its a typo..there is no way stefano is the father..

• Members

I can see this whole chelsea/nick/jett teen storyline thing going- Chick give each other space, chelsea and jett kiss ( eww) something happens during this whole stupid airline teen storyline, where chelsea goes back to nick...There is a spoiler saying after an incident in vegas, chelsea wants nick back, so.....maybe that's when dr. rebert comes back.

But, I really hate these new teens- get jett and jeremy off my screen, and just stick with abby, max,nick, and chelsea- if was fine before.

• Members

It's either a typo or Cdn TV Guide are playing a practical joke. If Stefano was the daddy, it would surely be in other spoilers released for that week.

The 4th of July celebration fits with the timing of Frances Reid being on set. *Fingers crossed*

• Members

Am I the only one who think the spoilers for this week actually sound kind of boring? But I guess they decided to take it easy this week. I hope things pick up again after Wimbledon. Judging from interviews with the actors, it seems things will get even better later in July.

Archived