ATWT: Thursday June 21 Episode

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It will be interesting to see how the chemistry is between Aaron/Ali. I've been pleasantly surprised with Dusty/Ali and like that much more than Dusty/Emily and really hope that if it is not set in stone to do part 2 of Aaron/Ali that they give Dusty/Ali a chance. I'm really curious what they plan to do with Aaron since there really have been no spoilers about it.

• Members

Why is that Dusty is always this big hero?? He does not need a new woman and we do need that spoiler above re:Aaron! Dusty and Emily are okay...have they address the fact that Em held him captive last year??

• Members

Addressed Dusty/Em's history....eh, not so much. Or not to the depth it needed to be for me to believe he'd truly forgiven her enough to even GAS about her hooking her way through Oakdale.

Bless Scott Bryce, but this blows. I've been kind of straddling the fence on Marie Wilson, but she's totally out of her depth, not that the writing has helped her anyway. This plot is pure insanity. And throwing in Meggie offering herself up to Craig? BARF. (A Kack of 8.5 on the barf-o-meter.)

I FLOVED Holden's reaction to this mess however. He gets on the phone with Lucinda, and she hangs up. ROTFLMAO.

Someone needs to get Alison a new haircut. It's distracting to have that hank of hair ala Veronica Lake in her face all the time.

Y'know...I think Dusty/Ali could work. Ali's young, but she's gained a maturity through her experiences. Both Lucy's were too-goody goody to really work with Dusty's penchant for underhandedness. And Emily literally treated him like a dog.

• Members

Was Paul on today? Carly?

And if theres one thing I don't like about the new Alison its her hair. Its just really stringy and not that cute. I would love to see her sporting some curls. Add a lil product. Create a lil bounce in there.

Instead it just hangs off her head like a mop or something.... :blink:

I think Marie Wilson is one of the better female actors on the show. She always moves me when shes in an intense scene and I'm sure today will be no different.

I DVR'd it so I can't really say what I feel about today. Still working my way thru Days. Then Y&R and finally the best for last hopefully.

Archived