ATWT: Thursday June 21 Episode

• Members

Today seemed mostly like filler to me. Too much of Craig/Meg/Paul even though not all in the same scene and they are just a bore to me. I'm not on the Scott Bryce bandwagon. :mellow:

It was funny when Lucinda hung up on Holden :lol: I liked the scenes at the farm but they really didn't do much.

Definitely after today I like Dusty/Ali as opposed to Dusty/Emily but I just hope we don't have to "talk" about what happened for weeks like we did with that stupid Kack kiss :rolleyes:

I think they are still trying to do Ali's hair similar to Rosanna. The problem isn't that she needs product in it but rather she needs less product. When you use just a little too much straightening lotion or gel, it turns hair into an oil slick! I know from personal experience :lol:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I liked about today's show is that Holden and Lily were involved. It would have been nice if Emma would have been on today. JP always isolates the families. So it was nice to see that Holden knew Meg was in trouble. JP could have easily just let Emma keep Meg's peril a secret....LOL. But like I said before the show was pure filler for me. The writers could have easily moved along the Craig/Meg/Lucinda/Paul story.

• Members

I liked the writing when Paul thought Lucinda only wanted to find the contract, and then Lucinda corrected him that she wanted leverage to get Meg beck. I would have believed either reason for why Lucinda was interested. I was momentarily chilled at Lucinda's seeming heartlessness!

Like Soapsuds, I also liked Holden and Lily's concern for Meg even as they were talking to Aaron. Loved the hanging up part too.

Craig and Meg were boring, but Craig did get some good lines when he was being sarcastic. Also, there was some movement today in that Meg found out that Craig was on to her.

• Members

OMG Thursdays episode was definitely the best one of the week to date. Probably even better than the Parker Carly makeup of yesterday! Theres just so much to say about it and analyze so I apologize for how long it is.

Meg and Craig. I loved their scenes. They were so intense. The snarky remarks. The snide comments. Craig toying and playing with Meg. I FLOVED how he dropped the bombshell that he was into her lil plan. And I FLOVED but was also DISGUSTED when he admitted he still wanted her (in a sexual way I'm sure). AND I FLOVED the way Scott Bryce portrays anger. The way he admitted he hated Paul was so raw and emotion filled. I really could feel the RAGE coming from him. And the dialogue for Craig was oustanding. To hear him admit how much he wants to hurt Paul. How It was scary to say the least. I half expected him to rape Meg there and that had happened I might have lost all control. And the way Craig kept waving that contract in front her was beyong classic. And Meg offering him sex was beyond pathetic. I dunno...I'm starting to lose faith in Peg. If she were TRULY in love with Paul why would she be offering herself up to CRAIG? To get Worldwide back? Thats beyond sad and I hope it does NOT happen. And even if it doesn't Meg has some explaining to do. I get shes in danger and scared but still....who offers sex in that type of situation and what would you want in return?

And jfung I'm with you. For one BRIEF moment I REALLY thought Lucinda only cared about that stupid contract and her business. Yes I understand its been a major part of her life and legacy. But Jesus we're talking about a young woman here whos in the hands of a madman...literally. I was like, "you cold hearted b*tch!" in the back of my mind. And only seconds earlier I was smiling and happy that she was offering to help Paul like she did the day before. But then the horror I was feeling was lifted when she explained the whole "leverage" thing. I definitely never thought of that and I'm so glad the writers included it because I truly lost all hope for Lucinda at that moment.

Holden and Lily were really great today. I FLOVED Holden's comments regarding Lucinda. "I'm just letting you know now that I will not and cannot be held responsible for what I do or say to mother" or something like that. CLASSIC. And then when Lucinda called and hung up in like 10 secs once Holden was on the phone. Jon's face after that phone call was PRICELESS.

Alison/Dusty/Emily....sadly the boring part of the show. Usually I find them interesting but today so much more was going on that I cared about it. The only good part was when Emily talked about how Susan knew everything and that she was so happy there were, "no more secrets" between them. If only you knew clueless Emily. As for Dusty I don't care at this point. I only cared for him when he was with Jen who I adored. So he can have Ali-Kat all he wants. It will never match up to the ORIGINAL LUSTY!

God I miss Peyton List.

• Members

Great shows the whole week (Monday-Thursday). I watched from beginning to end (no flipping) and that's because of one thing and one thing only. No Gwen, no Cleo...made the show so much better without having to change channels to avoid them, and missing other storylines.

Craig/Meg, Paul/Lucinda, Lily/Holden...all very watchable.

Archived