DAYS: Where Is Kimberly Brady?

• Members

I can't believe they haven't even mentioned the whereabouts of this Brady family member. Im sure Patsy Pease would be willing to return even despite her recent health problems for a limited capacity. I just can't understand how Days of Our Lives has ignored this character in light of the recent Brady/DiMera fued storyline. They have made an effort to bring back most of the DiMeras that they can, why not the Bradys?

Wake up Corday and Sheffer, Kimberly Brady is needed for this storyline in some capacity!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I Agree that Patsy Pease should come back, if she is able. But then again would it mean that she was getting airtime if she came back, would she actually have a story of her own, look at Kayla and Steve they returned a year ago and look at them now they have nothing to do any of them, and Adrienne is now on and what do she do?.

Unless they could give Kimberly something to do then to pop up and be a nice woman sometimes, i think they should not hire the actress. But you know there is not only the question where Kimberly are, there many more who could me mentioned, Where is Calliope, Where is Eugene, Where is Eric, Where is Nicole, Where is Victor, Where is Justin, and ...................

WHERE IS VIVIAN ALAMAIN JONES DIMERA??????????!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Just my thoughts, but Kimberly would not be good for this story. As far as i can recall, she has never really been involved in the Dimera/Brady story. (Not that Sami has before now either) Kim always had the best ties to Shane/Victor, not the Dimeras. At this point, with no available beau for her, she should only come to town for weddings/funerals.

• Members

I know Patsy Pease had some health problems a few years ago but I do believe she is fine now.

On the topic of Steve and Kayla being back and not used ---they were front and center for a good six months though it was not the best story. Mary Beth had about a month and a half off to do "Soap Star" which is why she is not on now.

• Members

Patsy Pease stated that she was done with soaps. She had health problems that resulted in her being stuck in a wheelchair, which I believe she is still in today. As Kimberly, she's not needed. She would only be there as a Brady family member and that's it. Shane's no on the show, nor will Charles Shaugnessy ever come back, so there would be no point for Kim to be there. She would just be background decoration for the other more important Bradys like Bo, Hope and Sami.

• Members

I thought that I read awhile back that she was fine now. I can't remember if there was an article about her or if she did an interview but I thought that she was interested in going back to days. I loved her and would be very happy to see her back, especially if Shane returned too!!

• Members

Yeah, Patsy Pease, who has made visits like for Tom's funeral and Caroline's funeral has had numerous health problems since at least the late 80s or so, which is why Days endured the multiple Kimberly recasts like Anne Howard and Ariana Chasa aka Ariane Munker in the early 90s. Also I don't think Shane and Kimberly ever got back together, as if I recall correctly Shane fell in love with Kayla and left town and Kimberly would marry the movie producer who helped her control her multiple personality disorder.

Another reason I heard Pease left(the first time) was because she suffered a breakdown during a story about Kimberly being abused due to the fact that Pease had been abused in the past.

• Members

Charlie said no way a while back after he came back during the whole B/C-Higley switch. In fact, his interview made it appear as if he'd been contemplating coming back full-time. I wonder, though, if he'd reconsider with so many old friends back, even for one last hurrah.

Patsy is well now. She was doing some celebrity charity stuff last year. And she's never really stopped being part of the DAYS family.

• Members

I think both would return if they knew the other were returning. I am not saying they should bring back Kim and Shane on a permanent basis, I just think Kim is needed in some capacity whether it be for a limited run like Doug and Julie or a simple screen mention or off screen phone call lol. She is a Brady! Honestly though, DOOL only has until 2009 on NBC, so why not make these last two years its best and conclude unresolved love stories such as Kim and Shane. Im sure Charles would return for a year to wrap up the show and they could always write them off together which is how they should have been originally.

In a perfect world DOOL would have these couples end up together and back for some capacity by 2009:

John/Marlena

Bo/Hope

Steve/Kayla

Kim/Shane

Jack/Jennifer

Carrie/Austin

Sami/Lucas

Tony/Anna

Mickey/Maggie

Doug/Julie

Eugene/Calliope

I think DOOL should try to make sure couples that arent together are