ATWT: Friday June 15 Episode

• Members

I really liked today's show a lot and certainly much better than the past few. Jack and Carly especially without Katie around just make it so much more interesting for me. Even if they are fighting, I enjoy their scenes. I think Carly realizes that JJ knows more than he is saying and thinks if Jack will just wait a bit to send Parker away, the truth will come out.

I enjoyed the Lily/Faith talk a lot too. I'm glad they aren't just dropping that story and I too was shocked to hear it sounds like they really are going to have a business for Carly and Lily! I'm loving that idea.

The weak link for me was the Cleo/Will/Jade stuff....boring. I don't get either what Cleo's alternate plan is and what that necklace has to do with it.

I think both Dusty and Ali were kidding themselves that they would forget about what they did. It looked to me like Ali felt more guilty that she has some feelings for Dusty. And the smile that Dusty got as he was leaving and flashed back to the sex told me it won't be so easily forgotten for him either. As wrong as it may be, I enjoy them together and liked their scenes today.

I enjoyed the Emily/Aaron talk too. I agree the time away did him good. I am very happy to have Aaron back!

A day especially without Katie and no Paul/Meg/Craig is a good day in my book :lol:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That can't be Agim Kaba in the first post. That boy doesn't even look like him.

As for today's episode it was AWESOME. Loved seeing Aaron. Loved the Carly and Jack scenes. And the tween situation was so cute. Parker/Faith/JJ are definitely superstar love triangle worthy IMO. And the Faith/Lily scenes were wonderful.

• Members

I liked the Aaron / Em scenes. Agim is HOT!

I loved Carly's hair!

IA that there is some feelings between Dusty and Ali, I noticed the look between them when she was wiping the blood from his shirt, and the look when he left the room. And as an Emily fan, I'm totally on board with that! :)

• Members

LOL I'm ready to gush long beyond this weekend! I am so excited for her!!!! And how great to see how excited and proud Scott was and there was a great glimpse of Michael. You couldn't see his face but with the fist pump you could tell he was saying YES! What a great acceptance speech too!

• Members

I saw Martha but will have to look again for Agim and Don. It looked like they had a good representation in addition to all of the nominees. I know Martha and Marie Wilson both presented the night before at the Creative Crafts awards. I also spotted Roger, I think Scott Bryce, Marnie and Elena in the crowd. And Ewa and Marie were on the red carpet.

• Members

Roger had a very, very mountain man beard goin' on, didn't he?

I'm just so happy for her! She's been downright robbed a couple of times, and then you have to wonder if there's just something "the blue ribbon panel" doesn't like about her. Now she can have "emmy award winning" stamped on her ass, and tell the soap press (and Carolyn Hinsey in particular) to go fluck themselves. Not that she prolly ever would.

Archived