ATWT: Friday June 15 Episode

• Members

LOL that was quite the beard! At least his hair didn't look too long! For anyone that didn't spot him, he is one of if not the first to stand up in the background when Jennifer wins. I did go back and see Agim and Din right behind Goutman.

I've heard in the past that sometimes it appeared she didn't do a good job in picking the scenes she submitted for her reel. I've see some saying they wanted her to win but were surprised with her reel and that was what cost her the win. I also saw comments that she does not campaign the way others do and that has probably hurt her. This was way overdue!

Loved her on the red carpet too with Mikey and talking about "what's her name" that is with Jack, with Laura Wright :lol: I think we can expect to see more of Carly's backbone in the future :lol:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I'm biased, so I could never fault what scenes she selected...I do think however, that the award NEVER goes to a "subtle" performance...9 times out of 10, it goes to whoever cries best. And this is prolly the ONLY year Maura's ever submitted an eppy where she cried. Also, I think she really lucked into a year where she could submit two eppys that kind of complimented each other storywise.

LOL...the SoapNet thing was cute. And speaking of that "other" woman...OMG. That dress did not flatter Teri whatsoever. I think someone needs to de-junk her trunk. And Pecker??? OMG. But he cut his hair. Hopefully that means he's flucking Katie soon.

• Members

LOL I'm definitely biased as far as Maura too. She had a ton of material to choose from last year and picked really outstanding scenes.

No that dress did not flatter Terri at all! She needs to work with a different stylist. I don't think anyone with the slightest hint of hips should wear that dress. Austins' haircut looked great! hadn't thought about why he cut it, but hope you are right! And I loved that "what's her name" was kept away from Jack/Michael for the whole evening! :lol:

• Members

Did you see the last SID...it had a pictorial of Jen Landon, Alex Chando and Teri going to the stylist to pick out their gowns. I thought she looked better in some of those dresses. That dress actually looked a little better on the red carpet. Maybe it "clung" in the air conditioning? Sweet Jesus, no wonder she can spread those legs so wide in love scenes...those hips!

LOL...I shouldn't be mean...but they've had such a hard time dressing her. The other day (on the show) she was wearing a jacket and this hideous belt. HID-EEEEE-OUS.

Oh, thank GOD, CBS didn't pimp some Jack/Katie/Brad triangle, and have them present together. And I guess I should label my "haircut theory" as just that...theory. But it does kind of seem to happen that way.

• Members

Sorry, I didnt tape it. I saw it live...LOL. I thought the show was boring. But a lot of people actually liked it. Maura and Michael were great. Seeing Agim was also great. But the rest of the show was blah to me.

Archived