PSNS: Spoofs Broadway Musical "Wicked" in 6 Episode Arc

• Members

Ignoring the supernatural?!?!

Endora and Tabitha do something supernatural (and stupid) once a week.

They haven't been ignoring the supernatural. They've been injecting it into the Kay triangle.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Agreed. This is classic Passions and I love that they've been showcasing Tabitha/Endora a lot more in the past couple of months. I hope they continue to explore Kay's supernatural abilities too.

I've never seen "Wicked" so I probably won't get any of the inside jokes, but I'll still enjoy all the fun. :)

• Members

Oh, come ON! "Passions" is truly back!

Today's show was just FILLER and it was a keeper for me!

Hilarious, romantic, suspenseful, sexy. I missed the supernatural today but that'll be back.

The show has definitely made a turnaround. JER has finally woken up and I, for one, could NEVER be happier!@

• Members

Mike, love ya man. Just embrace Passions for what it is: a comedy soap opera. It's not meant to be taken seriously.

Don't get me wrong, I'd KILL to have 1999-2001 back but it ain't happening. It will never be a truly serious soap, although it had the potential. I've pretty much just accepted it for what it is and enjoy it anyway.

• Members

Wow, Mike. No need to jump on my case. Thought we were friends? LOL. Sheesh! Don't take it so seriously.

You hate Passions. We get it.

I just suggested you take it for what it is and yes you are entitled to your own opinion. This is a message board after all but I meant no ill will in my post. You know me so you had no reason to jump on my case.

• Members

I praise it when it's actually good, which is rare. I hate JER, yes. I don't hate the show.

I'm not one of those people who can love everything their show dishes out. I treat PSNS the same exact way I do DAYS. I call a spade a spade.

I've been watching the show since July 5th, 1999. I have most of the series on tape. I don't need PSNS fans explaining to me what PSNS is or how it should be interpreted.

:)

Archived