B&B Discussion: Week of June 11th

• Members

I know this show didn't just break out into a music video. LOL! Remember the Amber and Rick music videos (I swear someone else had music videos before Amber, but I can't remember. Jessica maybe?) and how they happened like every other day? I hope that's not going to happen.

LOL! Does anybody watch Kyle Lowder's facial expressions, especially when he gets one of those end of the scene "looks"? Dude has seriously brought over his bad habits from his DAYS days (I apologize in advance if I've offended any DAYS fans here.) I swear he was trying to do a "Drake Hogestyn" with his eyebrows at the end of the episode, but he couldn't even pull that off. It must be harder to do than I thought.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amber never had music video, she simply annoyed us by her constant singing in the Forrester guest house or Café Russe. Those trio scenes with CJ and Rick at Insomnia were good though.

However, I think you feel reminded of Jacob Young's Rick who had a music video with him and Kimberly at Malibu beach or so. Then, Ashley Lyn Cafagna (rosey sweater Kimmy pre her B!tch days LOL!) sang "Everwood" in the most cheesy, vomiting clip ever. LOL!

Hopefully I brought you back some "wonderful" memories... :lol:

• Members

Thanks a lot. :P

This teen scene has to be the worst ever on this show. I liked most of the Rick/Amber/C.J. era and maybe time has some influence on this or perhaps it's because so many good characters and stories were going on around this time, but I think my favorite teen set was Jessica/Dylan/Jasmine/Michael/Sly, etc. We had Maggie, James, Sheila, little Rick and CJ, etc.

Check these old spoilers. I don't know exactly when all of this aired. I found it on some Indian fan site:

Sly invites Jessica to a beach party.Jessica reluctantly agrees.

Sly gets drunk and tries to rape Jessica but she gets away.Jessica decides to teach Sly a lesson.

Ridge calls both the Forrester & Logan families for a meeting and they set up a search team to find the missing Brooke.

B&B viewers get to see Brooke for the first time after she left Los Angeles.She has lost her memory and in Barbados.

Sheila's mercury poisoning has Stephanie experiencing strokes now an dthen but no one knows what's wrong with her.

Maggie & Jame's relationship takes a new turn as they fall in love with each other.Jessica and Dylan also go steady on their relationship and Dylan helps Jessica with her plan against Sly.

Jessica decides to pretend to be pregnant with Sly's baby to teach him a lesson.

A new designer joins Forrester by name of Grant Chambers.

Dylan starts stripping for money much to Michael's dislikes.

As Clarke has returned to Los Angeles CJ has problems in accepting his father.

Saul dies of a heart attack and Sally holds a Memorial service.Everyone pay their last respects.

Stephanie is upset Lauren went with Ridge to find Brooke instead of Taylor.Meanwhile Taylor helps Ridge as to how to deal with Brooke when he finds her.

Brooke is found by Ridge but runs away as she does not recogonize him.

B&B was sooo good back then. The soaps period.

• Members

I'm official getting angry at the way Lesli Kay is being wasted. I know this is summer and the young crowd takes priority, but would it kill them to give her a minor story so she's actually on a few days a month? I remember when so many people were upset Felicia was being killed off, but at this rate they may as well have followed through. :angry:

I love Phoebe, but I don't care about her singing career at all.

• Members

Re: Monday’s show. I didn’t find it boring at all.

Ashley vs. Brooke – Arrrrrrrr!

But isn’t it strange how dressed up Ashley is working!? In the lab!? But I digress.

And not only did they go on location but they also used a street-new set for a brief conversation of Rick & Phoebe in his car. Never mind that not one single car went by – it’s only L.A. LOL!

Where’s all this money coming from – can’t they just spend a dime on Pam and Ann Douglas!?

The Phoebe situation is a bit messy but I love the singing - and I usually hate soap opera singing (Bobbie Eakes and Jack Wagner excluded). What hurts all this is that neither Kyle Lowder nor Constantine add up with Mackenzie Mauzy. It's like "BH 90210" where 30-sths pretend to be young & hip but it looks kinda gross when they're with someone of the actual student age like Phoebe.

• Members

Friday was once again pretty good and had lots of camp.

Bridget and Carl the lab guy - both looking absolutely fashionable (too bad I didn't see any screencaps yet.) LOL!

But is Phoebe for real? Hello - she heard the other woman's voice and runs to Ashley and still has no clue!? This is too dumb for words.

Speaking of which: Kyle Lowder has to go. He has been horrendous all week. I just warmed up towrads him but he was so bad this week with the Grant Chambers shooting reveal. He really fell back into his DAYS acting-mode again... Where's Justin Torkildsen if you need him!? Heck even Jacob Young could have been better!? On second thought, maybe he wouldn't. Anyway, this was a big bust. Apart from going around shirtless Lowder did bring nothing to the show all week - which is alarming since he was front and centre. :o

Another thing that bugged me: Why isn't Brooke talking with Eric about Rick??? He's his father and defintely more connected to him than Nick.

Archived