B&B Discussion: Week of June 11th

• Members

I just bet that somebody is going to interrupt again and keep Bridget from telling Taylor about the baby tomorrow.

Today's episode was kind of blah. It even had filler flashbacks.

I'm interested in seeing a rivalry between Brooke and Ashley. Not the fighting over Ridge part, but just them. Ashley isn't a Taylor and should be an interesting foil for Brooke.

I don't really care about the Rick/Phoebe/Constantine mess and I'm hearing that this is one of the big summer stories. Oh, Lawd!

Where's Thorne, Felicia, Pam, Eric...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In between last night and this morning... (B&B time) On Thursday she had shorter hair but on Friday's episode voilà...

I'm indifferent about the teen/twens: Don't care so much for their love story but the singing is great so far. We'll also get a Hollywood location shoot very soon which I'm looking very much forward to... :)

• Members

I'm over Phoebe and Constantine. Rick isn't as bad to me as he seems to be for other people, but Constantine can go, like, yesterday, and if Phoebe doesn't get facets to her character other than "Saint Taylor Redux," I'll probably fast-forward the entire thing.

• Members

Yeah, it was. They were kind of threatening her. And something's up with that one guy. I think he wore glasses, I can't remember. I'm surprised so much is going on at the hospital instead of on the runway.

• Members

LMAO!

Not only has it been quite a while since we've seen her but especially her being BUGged hasn't happened in a long time???

50792b.jpg

Forgot to add: I really LIKE Christine.

This is worth posting from last Friday, BTW.

Another hair extension miracle. Hopefully Taylor is aware was nearly killed after she got those extensions in 2000. A sign of death in LA. LOL!

50771b.jpg

• Members

Bring Jill and Jack to B&B and I will be in heaven. Then, Y&R could cripple and die as it already is and I would not care one iota.

As I understand Lauralee Bell is only recurring so far. We'll see. Ashley and Chris never shared a man so far. I'm sure Brooke can tell them how easy that happens in LA. :lol:

Archived