Days: Where is steve and Kayla?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See *this* is what the problem is for this show. And it is regardless of who is at fault, the show suffers as a whole. First of all, it looks like maybe Corday and whomever have learned their lesson, if you are going to bring back characters bring them back with a STORY, an intention, a purpose and CONNECTION. Steve and Kayla were in the middle of nothing when they came on with only an attachment to Jack and that was quickly phased out. It has become quite obvious that the show had no solid storyline for their return and just did it to hopefully boost ratings.

The show is now alienating the S&K fans by shutting them out. I know MBE is out doing something but even her departure has been so abrupt it has become clear that the show did not plan this. They could have taped scenes with her before or just write it in. Steve and Kayla should have gotten their kick ass story and should also have a place in this DiBrady feud.

• Members

I am definitely glad that the brainwashed Steve crap is just about over. I've been so sick of psycho crazed Steve Johnson. I also would like to see Kayla be allowed to work and that Steve & Kayle get a home instead of living in a hotel room (really Celeste's old apartment, lol).

• Members

The Steve brainwash stuff did have a climax. It wasn't a big one but Kayla saving Bo and stopping Steve from his "evil" mission was the end and it was pretty big. It was no huge event but big enough IMO.

First off, it's not the show's fault MBE is not available alot this summer. Corday mentioned that Steve would be involved with the Dimera story and my bet is Kayla gets drawn in around July when MBE is said to be back on her regular routine. It seems Steve will see airtime and that him and Kayla will be around so I am ok with what is going on with them. I was worried for a bit but not anymore. Both SN and MBE seem happy with what is coming.

Archived