GH-Is anyone else completely bored by GH lately?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always love to see the Q's and surprisingly Alan's ghost story is ridiculously funny! I love that they are keeping Stuart on the show for the time being. He's had some zingers towards Tracy and the others. I like that Lulu is helping Luke out in his newest caper, she is SO her father's daughter.

I love(d) Scrubs, but now their becoming boring for me. I need them to be more than doctors and lovers. I need them to interact with others then each other. Robin is a Scorpio for God's sakes! How many scenes has she had with Mac? a half dozen if that? I love that they brought Kin Shriner back, I want to be intrigued with a story between him and Logan.

I need more balance, more creative storytelling, more twists and turns, and no more Sonny and Jason winning.

• Members

I'm completely bored with General Hospital right now. Bob Guza disgusts me with his character assassination and his awful story-telling.

- Jerry Jacks is a sick and cruel character. Thank God we've had a nice vacation from him for about three days. I can't take him anymore. I wish he had died at the end of the hostage crisis.

- I hate CarJax and am a huge Carson fan....so obviously I hate that Carly is with Jax and Sonny is going to be with Kate....Kate is a useless and awful creation who should never have set foot on this show. I'm sick of the Carson obstacles.

- Liz is vile....and as a former Jason fan, I must say that I now hate him. I do love Sam and Lucky, though....possible pairing? Hopefully! Guza needs to write a pretty damn good payoff to make up for all these months of torcher that he's put us through.

• Members

Yep. I actually came back for the Scorpios, who are MIA now...and I thought the MetroCourt hostage thing was well done but now I ff most shows.

Which reminds me...maybe I missed it but has Scott explained where his daughter, Serena, is?

• Members

I am watching on a more or less daily basis. I haven't done that since Laura went nuts and killed Rick Webber. I dropped out except during sweeps until the virus storyline, and then I would check in once or twice a week or so. Then the abortion story happened, and there was kind of a shift for me. After Genie returned in November, I started watching daily again.

I think the show is much better since Pratt has left as co-headwriter. There are still problems, but I am watching. I' sick of Carly as a character, and Jax too. I liked Jerry, but I really needed a break from him, and Jax's loyalty to his brother is stupid.

I hate Sam, until Amelia told Sonny the truth as she sees it on Friday. I have not liked Sonny this much since Labine/Guza round one. I like Kate, I enjoy Sonny with her, and I like Sonny questioning Sam's role in his life. I would love it if she was there to con Jax, and even Sonny, but did fall in love with Jason. It adds something to the character, and it will make her desperate to keep it all. She might become the best psycho this show has seen in ages, if they go with Jason/Liz.

I love Robin's talk about Jason, and how she feels that she may have led him into the wrong direction.

GH has the best set of younger actors and characters on daytime right now. Georgie should be more included, maybe with Milo (I even like Milo). Lulu is a great mix of Luke and Laura. I hope the Logan/Scotty thing is revealed soon, and I want a recast Serena in PC. They just need a new Lucas, and someone for him to be with, and the show would be teen scene perfect. I hated Maxie for years, but since the hostage crisis, I love her nasty ass. I haven't enjoyed the teens this much since Jagger/Karen/Brenda/Jason/AJ/Stone/Robin era of the show. They managed to hit it with these kids, and I love Spinelli and his dynamic with everyone he comes into contact with. The humor is back.

The show could be better. The plots could move more and some characters need more gravity. Also, I miss the friendships among the women on this show. I cannot think of any 2 female characters who are anywhere near the relationships of Anna/Felicia/Tiffany, or Brenda/Lois/Robin. This show needs this desperately.

• Members

I am bored. I am especially bored by all these newbies (Kate, Amelia, Logan, Coop, etc) who, although they seem like fine actors, suddenly got 3-year contracts while certain vets are sitting around begging for screentime. I appreciate Guza trying to widen the canvas and feature more people, but I don't appreciate the horrid writing which, out of nowhere, has trashed Liz and Lucky to prop up Jason at all costs. I also think the show is long past painting the Mob as All Things Pure & Noble. I cannot even be bothered to ridicule ShrewCarly anymore and, God knows, I hate Laura Wright's portrayal. I haven't taped in some weeks.

• Members

I only watch once a week and I pretty much FF the one show I catch and only see like 15 minutes of it on a weekly basis....I want Sam to leave, Jason to get his brains back, Sonny to stop being a cruel moron, the vets to have more airtime, and character driven stories.

Archived