GH-Is anyone else completely bored by GH lately?

• Members

Let's wrap up this baby story PLEASE! Sam is a liar, Jason is a liar, Liz is a liar and Lucky is a moron. We get it- let's move on already!

The Jerry Jacks thing was starting to look good when everyone was starting to find out who he really was and now it's gone completely downhill. Seriously- is law enforcement in PC so stupid that a terrorist that dozens of people saw commiting his acts can actually use the excuse "it wasn't me!" I think I'm going to go rob some banks and use that excuse! Mac, etc are all accepting that he had "unfortunate" plastic surgery that made him look like this man James Craig. Why is no one questioning WHY he had to have his entire face changed?!? That maybe it's because he's a criminal trying to hide. Hmmm!

This Maxie/Logan bet thing... we've seen it a 100 times- he'll seduce Lulu to win the bet and end up falling for her for real, then she'll find out about the bet and he'll have to explain himself. Snooze!

Kate Howard- another woman for insecure Carly to be threatened by and catfight with.... Wake me when it's over!

Emily going to look for her father- Once again the writers are rewriting history. When the character of Emily was first introduced along w/ her mom Paige, we were all told Emily's dad Hank Bowen died when Emily was a child, which is why little orphan Emily had to go live w/ the Q's when her mom died.

The only people that is saving the show is sonny/kate fighting over stupid things like that statue lol Also i am enjoying the jason drama surronding Alcazar's murder but i don't really think he was the one who killed him. Yea he was in the house when he got killed but who really thinks he is dead, NO BODY IS FOUND.

I swear my fast forward button on my TV to remote is going to fall off soon from getting over used!

Help me out- give me something to look forward to!!!

I am a huge fan of General hospital but i am a bigger fan of days of our lives. All the soaps are boring except days of our lives. WoW, hogan sheffer did like a 360 degree turn. It feels like the good old days. All the other soaps are because boring even general hospital, days of our lives did like a 360 degree turn and next week looks fantastic from that promo. I am saying days of our lives is the best soap this summer. All the soaps are falling in ratings and days is moving up in ratings slowing but they are, by the end of this month, i look for days of our lives to be past general hospital in ratings and that is 3 with a 2.6, days does have 2.3 and tied with one life to live. With days gaining +1 every week, i do look for them to be in 3 or 2 by the end of the month.

I love general hospital but now, none of there storys insterest me expect the luke/laura/scott story and the jason drama and and scenes with spinelle(spelling) and lulu in it.

i dont tape general hospital, i always tivo days of our lives.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sam and Lucky are my main reasons for watching this drivel, but their stories suck. The show is BEYOND repetitive but this is no surprise bc GH always goes through a slump during hte summer. Ive dropped the show every summer for the past 2 years and if this keeps up, I just may be dropping it again

IA that Kate and Sonny's banter is the best thing about the show and the only thing that entertains me. That in and of itself is scary and shows that this show needs help

• Members

yea that is true but i am not going to drop it, i may not be a bigger fan of gh as i am with days of our lives but one thing is bugging me now. How does scott have any right to laura, i still can put my finger on that.

if u want to watch any soap this summer watch DAYS OF OUR LIVES. so far it been off the hook and next week looks fantastic. The rest of the soaps sounds boring and everything.

• Members

Ive already dropped Y&R and might drop GH so that means AMC is the only show that keeping me entertained. I cant pick up Days bc I dont have time. I tape AMC and it comes on at the same time as Days and I cant watch the SN airing bc Im busy at that time. I do check out bits and pieces from the Sunday marathon though

As far as the Laura situation. Its dumb as hell. What the hell can Luke even do to Laura? She is pretty much a vegetable! She's in a catatonic state and as far as the story goes, theres no chance for reversal. She's already as bad as she can get and the only thing worse is for her to die. How can contact with Luke mess her up anymore than she already is? Its not like she knows whats going on around her. This is so stupid and the judge is smoking something. That was a big WTF ruling and I shouldnt be surprised since the fact that this was even made into an issue is a joke

• Members

the show does need help if the only thing that is insteresting and entertaining is sonny and kate fighting.

Now its in reverse, general hospital is doing the same thing days of our lives need from feb-april, it was boring and repetitive and now days is probaly the most exciting soap now well from the exception of passions, i dont even consider passions a soap because its too SCI FI for me. All the soaps are boring right now and days is the only soap gaining viewers and moving up in ratings. did u see the past 2 weeks, days was the only one moving up in ratings, the rest were slumping. You know whats bad is that general hospital is at a 2.6 and they are in 3rd place and days is tied with one life to live and they are 5 place i believe with a 2.3. Whats going on with our soaps and its pretty bad from only 3 points between 5-3 and the only soap that is moving up in viewers started out horrible and now is moving up in ratings and it seems days is the only one moving up in ratings. but that is a good thing because days is my all time fav show but i do love general hospital but not as much as days.

i hope general hospital do move in ratings a bit. They did to end this jerry storyline.........urg i hate it now

• Members

yea it is stupid but i want to see if luke gets her back. I bet scott paid the judge to give him cusody of laura.

you should tape days because it is probaly the best soap on tv now, its like cant miss. If u have 2 tv in your house you should tape does, because now is the time to start watching.

i still watch general hospital because of jason, lulu and of course sonny/kate fighting.

General hospital is like days from feb-march because on days none of the storys except 1 and that was nick and chelsea was terrible to watch and now general hospital is in the same spot IMO. I cant get enough of sonny and kate lol. Whats next for them to fight about.

• Members

I am bored with about 85% of GH right now.

I hate the Jerry/Craig story, he should of died at the end of February sweeps. But noooooooooo, someone loves SR and decided to keep him around. As much as I enjoy SR, making him Jerry was a STOOPID idea.

Love Cooper/Maxie, Logan/Lulu. Maxie is such the b!tch and I love her! Cooper and Logan are so purty. I wish they would of added Georgie into the mix, but .... whatever. Lulu does get on my nerves but JMB ROCKS! Can't stand Spinelli. He's annoying.

The Jason/Liz/Lucky story can stop anytime now. UGH! This story did no favors for any of them. I love my Jason/Liz but I didn't want them like this. I would be perfectly happy with them having scenes together and a deep friendship like they used to be. Lucky needs to STFU and go away. I love Greg but geezsh! Lucky is way overprotective and possessive. I hate it.

I'm patiently waiting for Ric and Skye. And any misery that comes to Sam, I'll enjoy it! She deserves it all PLUS some!

I love Sonny and Kate! They are so funny together - though Carly's insecurities are annoying me. She's married to Jax and she's still letting Sonny get to her - GIVE IT UP already! She can move on but Sonny can't? PUHLEAZE! I love her with Jax but I don't like the fact that Sonny and Carly are divorced and don't know the meaning of the word!

I'm also watching Days, and there really is no comparison! Hogan has turned that show around and I wish someone at GH would be taking notes! I love everything about Days and I'm excited about what's coming for the summer.

I'll be tuning out GH this summer and tuning in to NightShift on SOAPnet.

So yeah ... I'm bored with GH, but I'm a glutton for punishment and continue to be loyal to this show even though I don't like most of what's on my screen.

• Members

yea ita with you about carly, why cant she not leave sonny alone, she is with jax and i love them together too. I want sonny and kate together. Sonny and kate got great chemestry together.

Do u think luke will get laura away from scott? i sure hope so, i am glad lulu is going to help her father to find her mother laura. I am glad she is putting that rape issue in the past to help him.

• Members

I really am starting to like GH more than I have for about a year now.

I love Kate/Sonny, they are totally new and fresh, something different for Sonny. The elephant statue was hilarious!

I really love Coop/Maxie, I just hate how she agreed to sleep with Logan if Logan sleeps with Lulu, obviously Coop will find out, and I have a feeling they'll set up Logan/Maxie & Coop/Lulu ;/

I really like Carly/Jax/Jerry storyline, I think Jerry is a great villian.

Liz/Jason!!!!!!!

And I think it's about time some people start to not trust Samho, starting with Sonny, and hopefully Jason will follow. After a while, you really get sick of her innocent act.

• Members

Okay, I guess I'm all alone in liking GH!

Yeah, there are some repetitive stuff, but what soap doesn't have that...?

I LOOOOOVED the younger set Coop, Maxie, Lulu, Logan and Spinelli... if only they would include Georgie more and that would be perfect!

I loved the courtroom drama... yes, Scott winning was ridiculous, but it provided some fun stuff afterwards!

Jerry Jacks is kinda annoying since everyone is defending him... but I wouldn't say that cops are morons.. no one believes Jerry! They all think he is Craig, but they can't prove it because Jax stole the blood sample from the police lab.

I do agree that baby story needs to come out NOW!

I really like Sonny and Kate and Kate VS Carly! That's always fun for me! :D

Tracy and Alan is also funny...

what else... well that's it, I guess...

Can it be better? Hell yes! But I am still enjoying it now!

• Members

thank you, thank you. I couldn't make out what that statue was, if kate said what it was. I probaly missed it. I love kate's line, "what do you want me to do with this, leave it here or drop it through your roof." or something like that lol and sonny looks on with a shocked look on his face lol

Archived